status about processing?

skumar11

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got the RFE in november and sent the concerned document immediatelly. Even the online status is showing that they got my rfe on december 5. Last week i talked to CSC reprensentative and she told me that your case been assigned to concerned officer and u will be able hear something very soon. When i tried to find from her about any freezing on approval, she denied about it. She told me that they are doing the approval but it not fast as it was before. I am really confused, since by looking this forum, it seems that there is no approval for last 4 month if i am not wrong?
Have any one got the same experiance after talking to CSC.

WAC-02-034-5####
My ND is OCT-2001.
FP is 24th April 2002.

kumar.:confused:

I also heard that it's not preferable to call IIO very frequently. Is it so? If any one ahve any information about it, pl. let me know. Becasue i called twice in last two month.

kumar.

I've been trying to get through to an IIO to update my address. Could you tell the time of day that you contacted them.

Thanks

hey skumar11

I called up the INS yesterday and spoke to a rep. What he told me was the same story that the case is assigned to the concerned person and should be hearing in a week or so.

But when i insisted in asking for freeze or anything like that he kept on saying that the case would be assigned and taken care of in a week and i should hear from them pretty soon.

I am not sure whats happenning,but i have not seen any approvals either on various sites for CSC.

Hope we hear from them in a week or two ... Please keep me posted as your case looks similar to mine as i had an RFE too and also filed for I485 on 4th Oct.

hi GCvij,

When u got the RFE and when they received your rfe? From your conversation it seems that the officer himself contradict his statement. Initially he is saying that your case been assigned and latter saying it would be assigned. Why not you clarify about this on the same time. Am i wrong?

In RFE what document they asked u to submit?

kumar.

skumar11

this is what i was saying, right ... the guy was himself contradicting his statements, which confused me what he was trying to hide???

anyways RFE on 15th Nov and RFE recieved by INS on 20th DEC.

RFE for Employement and 2 years of W2.

Mine is a AC21 case.

you are Welcome for Any suggestion or ideas

What is AC21 case. Is there any significant difference between Ac21 and EB2 case. Mine one falls in EB2 case. Does it make any impact if you call them frequently. Since i am trying to call them in next week and so.

kumar.