statement of reason for clinical j1 waiver

190779p

I am doing residency on a J1 visa. Has anyone applied waiver through US department of health and human servises. Can anyone suggest about the statement of reason while applying a case number.

In my opinion, I'd be surprised if they gave you the waiver through the interested government agency waiver. Are you just hoping they will or has someone high up told you with a smile they will do all they can and want to help you?

Regardless, you need to be honest for the reason(s). What is the real reason you want the waiver? "The sky is more blue here", "I can't breathe in my country", "marriage", "I like the plumbing here better than back home", "Money, I can make here is more than in my home country"
Write up a good list and write back, maybe someone can help you if we have something to start from.

I'd write a sincere paragraph or two detailing 2-5 reasons you want the waiver. Explain why it isn't to the best interest anymore to fulfill the requirement.

I am doing residency on a J1 visa. Has anyone applied waiver through US department of health and human servises. Can anyone suggest about the statement of reason while applying a case number.