Started stamping in NY . Got stamped after 3rd time

MaryT

Registered Users (C)
They started stamping in Ny. Take the Adit photos again.
They asked me for it even though they had taken it earlier.
I gave them Adit photos , finger prints and copy of 485.
After some time they stamped the passport.
Finally that episode is over.:)
Good lucks for every one !

I think you should try your luck once again.It is first in first out policy

I got my passport stamped the third time even though I was a victim earlier.
When I got it stamped, the lady mentioned who stamped my passport mentioned that I will be getting my green card(plastic one within 6 month to 1 year).

You can expediate your green card process if you go there before getting the notice.
There was another couple who was in same boat as myself and they got it stamped.
The problem is you donot want to be stuck in a system where rules are changing left and right.
Neither me nor the couple whom I chanced to meet got a notice letter for stamping the passport.
It is first in first out policy

Mary

Thanks, Mary T, one more question...

Mary T, I really appreciate your information, as I now live on the west coast, I would like to be as sure as possible before I make the trip to NYC: what documents did you bring with you for stamping? since they already took away my I-485 notice (original) last time and I had nothing, not a receipt of any kind to prove I was there on May 17th?
many thanks,
HST2005

nyc stamping

hello, folks,
I went to NYC stamping on May 17th, they took away my 485 approval notice, pictures, fingerprint, signatures,etc. yet, as you already know, no stamping was done and I was told to wait further notice. Since I am not planning to travel overseas, I really do not need the temporary stamp on my passport.

my questions are: at this stage, will a plastic card be issued to me, or I need to go again to have a stamp on my passport? how many people with similar experience have actually received the notice for a stamping?

I no longer live in NY/NJ area anymore, and it is a hassel to travel back there.
any input is appreciated.

anyone got notice from NYC office for passport stamping?

should I wait or just go and try my luck?

from a May 17th victim

photo with one of ear exposed(Right ear I guess)

When you go to the place where they are familiar with "immigration type" photos . They will know what "immigration kind of photo" is.

following docs

I took my passport, i-94.a copy of the approval letter as they had taken the original when I went in first time(but they were not stamping the passport during this time).
2 adit-style photos (the one with ear exposed).
I hope you read the msg.I did not log in again after geting the stamped passport .

A question for all the guru\'s

Hey guys.
I just got my i-140 approved..Could anyone give me info on the medicals that i have to take...How much does it cost...? any suggestiong about doctors in NY( westchester?queens?Bronx)where I can get it cheaper..?

Please advise.... Your inputs are very valuable to me

Thanks again