stange interview more than an hour

falwell... on the board...

eddie_d said:
It is not at all absurd. The USCIS doesn't prevent anyone from marrying. If an 18 year old wants to marry an 88 year old, the USCIS will do nothing to stop the marriage. However any intelligent person will think there may be something fishy when that marriage occurs and espcially if the next day one of the two parties files for a benefit (ie a Green Card) based on the marriage. It is not al all absurd for the USCIS to take a closer look. Same goes if a marriage is between someone with a PhD and someone with an 8th grade education. It just doesn't look right. Again a Phd can marry anyone he/she wants and nobody will care. But when it comes to proving a legitimate marriage, it is a valid reason to inquire a little deeper.

You didn't really just use Woddy Allen marrying his step-daughter as an argument did you?

Do you know what Uncle Sam is? You keep refering to it as interchangable with the US. It's not.

I'm sure you would.

Eddie,

There is liberty with each thought and authorship, so since I am not educated on the origin of Uncle Sam, why don't you illuminate me on Samuel Wilson and the beef in the barrels? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The use of Woody allen is simple, why are immigrants held to a high moral ground than native Americans (Not Indian Americans, before you ask me if I know who native americans are)? :confused: I am not saying USCIS should approve each and every person who comes through their door. Your example of a 18 yrs and 88yrs is an extreme and stupid one, so be realistic and rational. Anna Nicole Smith married an oil tycoon, who was facing a coffin.... He eventually died.... :mad: I don't see anyone saying she was after money, which we know she was, hence the Supreme Court appearance. :eek:

USCIS has a responsbility to scrutize each marriage and do their due diligence. However, the concept of looking at each marriage with an ire of suspicions is absurd and ridiculous. Moreover, it creates unnecessary hardship on innocent people who married each other for love.

I wouldn't be surprised if you would support a change in policy by USCIS to deny any couple on which age difference is 20 yrs an immigration benefit as they reek fraud... :eek: :mad: However, since the Supreme Court is there, I wouldn't be worried on such a matter as it would be struck down as unconstitutional. Moreover, I have a suspicion that you are with this gang of thugs that want to regulate people's private lives and their activities in the bedroom.... :D :D My need to marry a hot, young voluptuous woman to bring pleasure to my life is a private and personl one, so USCIS can't deny people this right.... :D

Al Southner said:
The use of Woody allen is simple, why are immigrants held to a high moral ground than native Americans

Simple.
Woody Allen and his wife are both US citizens. They did not try to obtain any immigration benefit.

Crap as always....

sarrebal said:
Simple.
Woody Allen and his wife are both US citizens. They did not try to obtain any immigration benefit.

Sarrebal,

When did Woody Allen, Asian adopted step-daughter become a US citizen? On the day he was caught cheating his then-wife? :rolleyes: Your ignorance is palatable from my laptop monitor.... :confused: :mad:

If you are NOT fully conversant with all facts, maybe you can do a little bit of research, instead of rushing to opine crap. Woody Allen married his step-daughter who was adopted from South Korea by his wife. The wife's and former husband brought the girl here from SK. Woody was banging her while she was 7yrs. Until his wife busted him with nude pictures of the girl... :eek:

She was 22 when Woody Allen married her, Woody was 57... :confused: As of today, yes she is a US citizen, but why didn't immigration officials terminate parental rights and put another person in charge of this little-now-grown wife of Woody? :rolleyes:

Al Southner said:
Sarrebal,

I am sorry, but you are STUPID... :rolleyes: I have been to Italy many times, except for few imbeciles at soccer stadiums, people there get it. It is unfortunate that you are such a hard ass.... :eek:

When did any of the so-called "fake" celebrities visit your apt to announce his or her immigration intention to you? :confused: More specifically, intention to naturalize?... :rolleyes: I was making a simple point which your olive oil filled mind can't comprehend. So, since I am not from Italy, which is a beautiful country by the way, I can't help you understand a simple example, maybe an example dealing with Pizza could have been rather appropriate?

Sorry... I didn't pay for your education or rather miseducation and " :D misunderestimation"... :D jy is dom...soos 'n pol... :confused:

I won't even reply to your not-so-original stereotypes.
Answer the question though. Why did you take Woody Allen's case as an example of age-difference when he got married with another US citizen? What does it have to do with immigration-fraud? It is obvious that they didn't get married to circumvent immigration laws.
Anyways, have a good night and say hi to your uncle sam for me.

Sorry... I didn't pay for your education or rather miseducation and " misunderestimation"... jy is dom...soos 'n pol...

To Al Southner:

Sies, maar jy praat lelik!

We'll see how they will scrutinize and look into my marriage. I'm prepared.

It's amazing that people would think that if one spouse is older than the other, there's "something fishy" in it. What if I don't get along with men my age because they seem immature to me? Do I have to marry somebody exactly my age just to satisfy USCIS and lots of people with stereotypes? I don't think so.

I did what I think was right. BTW, I married a very poor man, so at least everybody knows it's not for the money :) And I didn't file for AOS the next day - I was quite happy being an F-1 student for a while.

We'll see what happens to us, but if they deny us, screw this country. We'll find a place to live where we won't be judged.

Jewel12 said:
We'll see how they will scrutinize and look into my marriage. I'm prepared.

It's amazing that people would think that if one spouse is older than the other, there's "something fishy" in it. What if I don't get along with men my age because they seem immature to me? Do I have to marry somebody exactly my age just to satisfy USCIS and lots of people with stereotypes? I don't think so.

I did what I think was right. BTW, I married a very poor man, so at least everybody knows it's not for the money :) And I didn't file for AOS the next day - I was quite happy being an F-1 student for a while.

We'll see what happens to us, but if they deny us, screw this country. We'll find a place to live where we won't be judged.

Jewel, you will be fine. I am sure 100%.

I am actually older than my husband. We have 3 years difference. And he doesn't have money. And he had problems with police. Well, sorry if it looks bad for anybody.

polich said:
Jewel, you will be fine. I am sure 100%.

I am actually older than my husband. We have 3 years difference. And he doesn't have money. And he had problems with police. Well, sorry if it looks bad for anybody.
:) Thanks, Polich!

You'll be fine too - 3 years is not an age difference :)