Stamping Questions

gcwait98

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My AVM says that I got Approved on june 6 th.

I have some questions about stamping.

Can anyone Please answer these questions:

1. Today is 10 of June. I did not get my approval letter in mail yet. When can I expect. I am in Oklahoma currently on an Assignment.

2. On June 12 th I will be moving to Atlanta, GA on a new assignment. If I do not receive my approval before that date, can I go to Atlanta INS for my passport stamping ? I wil get the approval letters to my OKlahoma address only because my family still lives there.

Please help me..!!!!

Thanks
Saritha

Answer to your question

Normally after approval you should get your approval notice with in 14 working days. This will be sent to the address you mentioned on you I-485. INS is not bothered if you change your address or you have to take up a new assignment in Boston.

I would suggest keep checking your mail and go for stamping ASAP

Approval notice

My case was approved on the 6/6 too. The lawyer got the approval notice yesterday. I got my approval notice courtesy copy yesterday too, but we didn\'t get my wife\'s approval notice courtesy copy.

Hopefully you should get it today.

Rover.

I don\'t know why the message says its posted by PCee

No Title

Rover,
Can you please logout and logback in as Rover to this board to get back your id?
Thanks
PCee

Stamping Done..

Last Night I received the papers in the Mail.

Today I am supposed to leave for Atlanta. But luckily I got the stamping done just in time.. otherwise it would have been a big botheration to keep checking for the mails.

Thanks a Lot for your suggestions.

Regards
gcwait98