Stamping question in Houston

yzerong

Registered Users (C)
I just received the approval notice for I-485 today!! When I look for driving direction on the internet for the local INS office. It says it can not be found. The INS office on the notice is: 126 North Point, Houston, TX 77060. I can't find this address either when I check the official site for this local office. Anyone in Houston went there for the stamp?

Also the approval notice doesn't specify the date that I can go. Can I go anytime during their specified hours from Mon to Fri. or do I have to call to have an appointment?

Thanks in advance for your help!

RD: 6/8/01
ND: 7/20/01
Approval date: 2/25/03

Directions

Take I-45N, exit Greenspoint, make a right on Greenspoint, 2 blocks you can't miss it.

You can go anytime. Get there early. Good luck!

Congratulation !!!

Please check Yahoo Maps. It is easy to find.
However I read Houston I-485 department was moved to another place. Please check for the safety sake.

I dont think it has moved anywhere as I got my stamping done 3 weeks ago at 126 Northpoint Dr..

Follow the directions from yahoo or mapquest...reach early...get a token..wait for ur time..and get it done..on fridays they close early at 11:30..so avoid that day..

Madhav

How early is early enough

Thanks for your input. I've heard on-line that it is quite busy at North Point office. For those who got stamps there, how early is early enough? I've heard peopple went at 6am to get EAD and there were already too many people ahead. Is 6 am early enough for passport stamping or even before that? Is it the same line with EAD and other applications or it is a seperate line?

depends on lotsa things...but u dont have to stand in a line..show the guard ur approval notice..and he will let u in..inside there might be another line to obtain the token..i reached at 8:00 or something..waited for 3hrs...so to be early depends on how long u want to wait..

Madhav

Go on monday around 8 am. I went on monday got tokens within 15 min then waiting time is 1.13 min. It will take around 2 hrs.