Stamping Ques

tsc_dal

Registered Users (C)
1. Should we need to fillout any application form there?
2. Will the officer verify our mailing address for confirmation?
3. Will they take Fingner print in all the fingers or just 1 finger?
4. Will the officer ask any strange questions?
5. The stamping takes place in a counter (like in banks) or we will be sitting in front of a officer?
6. Will the approval notice return back to us after stamping or they will keep it?

I would realy appreciate if someone who got stammped (especially in Dallas) could respond to this post.

1. Should we need to fillout any application form there?
No, just take your finger print and your signature. The officer fills out everything else.
2. Will the officer verify our mailing address for confirmation?
No, the officer just took my passport, I-94, approval letter, and InfoPass appointment.
3. Will they take Fingner print in all the fingers or just 1 finger?
1 finger only.
4. Will the officer ask any strange questions?
In my case, not at all. The officer did not ask any question.
5. The stamping takes place in a counter (like in banks) or we will be sitting in front of a officer?
in a counter.
6. Will the approval notice return back to us after stamping or they will keep it?
They keep it. The officer took my I-94 and approval letter, and just returned my passport with a stamp on it.

BTW, I just stamped my passport this Tuesday in Memphis. It's much easier than I had thought and only took about 25 minutes for both my wife and me. The officer is nice.

Passport stamp and request card sent to different address

My wife and I are going to have our passports stamped. Will actual cards be sent to the original address on 485 approval notices? Or can we ask BCIS officers to send the cards to the addresses we request?

Thanks,

JPSUL
ND 10/02
AD 11/04