Stamping In Miami Experiance

lesters101

Registered Users (C)
My Friend Went On Thursday With Infopass Appointment (wich Was Not Needed They Told Him) Anyways He Got There At 10:00am There Was A Few People In Front Of Him But The Line Was Moving Very Slowly And There Was One Officer Working On Those Cases. Then At 12:30pm The Officer Wich Was Frustraded Told Ny Friend Hes Going On Lunch And Will Be Back In One Hour. Well My Friend Had To Pick Up His Kid So He Left Mad Mind You. He Went Back Next Day At 9:30am And There Was The Same Officer But Not Too Busy His Turn Came About One Hour Later And The Officer Was Quite Friendly And Even Explained What Happen Yesterday And Why He Was Mad Anyways 11:00am My Friend And His Wife Were Out Of There With There Passport Stamped And Was Told His Green Card Will Be Mailed In A Few Weeks. He Was Damm Happy.

Thanks for the post

I have an appointment on Jul 15 @2:30PM last one on the day. Hope I dont have to go twice, I will be with a 9 month old kid too.

You have to enter from front entrance.

We did PP stamp on 6/01. It only took one hour for three of us. In Miami office, most cases have to enter from back entrance. But, for PP stamp you have to enter from the front. Just show your approval notice to the officer at the entrance. After passine security check, go straight to 2nd floor. On 2nd floor, just put your approval notice into a tray and then wait for some one to call you. Officers are nice. no problem at all.

By The Way The Officer Told My Friend Friday And Tuesday Are The Best Days To Go, Meaning The Quietest Days With Not Too Much Wait.

Thanks for the tip. I have an appointment for July 23, at 8:30am. Hopefully there won't be any problem.

ALL Miamians, please answer ...

yl8401:

Hope you mean June 1st and not Jan 2001 . ;)

If it was June 04, I would appreciate your responses for the following questions:

1. Did you take an info pass appointment?
2. What time did you go?
3. How much wait time?
4. Is it easy to distinguish front and back entrance.
5. Did U drive or use other means of transport?
6. Your parking experience?
7. My attorney told no cell phones, beepers etc. Is it true?
8. If travelling with infant/toddler any specific advise.
9. Any notes on what docs to carry. your experiences?
10. Anything else I missed?

lesters101:

I wished you told me that before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami_FL_TSC said:
yl8401:

Hope you mean June 1st and not Jan 2001 . ;)

If it was June 04, I would appreciate your responses for the following questions:

1. Did you take an info pass appointment?
2. What time did you go?
3. How much wait time?
4. Is it easy to distinguish front and back entrance.
5. Did U drive or use other means of transport?
6. Your parking experience?
7. My attorney told no cell phones, beepers etc. Is it true?
8. If travelling with infant/toddler any specific advise.
9. Any notes on what docs to carry. your experiences?
10. Anything else I missed?

lesters101:

I wished you told me that before.

Yes, I went June 01, 2004. My answers for you:
1. Didn't take info pass.
2. We arrived at 10:00 AM.
3. It totally took three of us one hour.
4. If you take 79th Street to get there, you won't miss the front entrance.
5. I drove.
6. Parked at the shopping plaza across street of the front entrance. No problem.
7. You have to turn off cell phone or beeper in the building.
8. My 3-year old son went with us. no problem.
9. Docs as discribed on the approval notice: PP, I-94, 2 photos, and the notice. I took EAD and AP, but the officer didn't ask so I didn't give.
10. Don't go between 11:00 and 2:00. They take long lunch break.
11. Just take it easy. You will be fine. They will show you a welcome smile.