Stamping in Manchester instead of Boston

gp64

Just to let you know guys that we went to the Manchester office to get the passport stamped after the 485 approval without any problems.

They receive walk-in appoinments and the process just took 30 minutes. This office may be a good option to avoid the hassle of the Boston office.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for all the information that you share in this forum.

Gp64

Hi Gp64,
I have been trying to get infopass appointment for passport stamping , but have had no luck.After looking at your thread, i feel excited.
I would be very thankful if you could please help me out with the following.
Was your employ based green card.?
Would be thankful, if you could please let me know the process at manchester(NH) for passport stamping and what docs are required to be taken?
Are walkins allowed on specific day & any time and what time did you reach there for (early)stamping.?
Any difference in stamping in manchester and boston.Manchester would be great for me too.?
thanks in advance.
sai

sai73 said:
Was your employ based green card.?
Would be thankful, if you could please let me know the process at manchester(NH) for passport stamping and what docs are required to be taken?
Are walkins allowed on specific day & any time and what time did you reach there for (early)stamping.?
Any difference in stamping in manchester and boston.Manchester would be great for me too.?
thanks in advance.
sai

Sai,

Yes, it was employment based green card.

They asked for my passport, last I-94, 2 photos passport style, approval notice, expired and valid EADs, expired and valid Advance paroles.

As far as I know walk-ins are allowed any time starting 8 am. (I was there at 8:30 am and got turn # 7.)

Good luck.

Manchester, NH

yes they allow walk-ins The counter opens at 9am and there are very few people there.You will be out by 30 minutes.I did my PP stamping on 12/20 & spouse did it on 12/23.
The address is

803 CANAL STREET
MANCHESTER, NH -03101

It is behind GoldGYM

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot for the informaton GP64 and Pipaldi .Manchester is much easier and anyday better then going to boston saves a lot of time.Walkins is great.
Wish u all a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year.

Thanks once again
Sai