Stamping in Detroit with Courtesy Copy

No Title

Why not! Is it approval notice, right?
When do you plan to go. I have to go next wk, same place.
By the way, do you think of any problems at stamping? Or, everyone who has approval can get stamping w/o any problems, pl. respond!

No Title

how long did you have to wait at the line? what is the best time of the day would you think, so we don\'t have to wait long?
Can you share anymore of your stamping exp.?
By the way, congratulations on stamping!

What is the day they stamped on PP, approval date or stamping date? In your case, is today or approval date? Pl. reply, thanks!

No Title

It is approval date......I posted a experience msg last week. see previous postings in general board

No Title

sanjig, i read your brief notes about your exp. thanks a lot.
if i want to go the latest during the hours, would you know if they are go to do stamping process, like if I go 3pm. I know, they are open until 3.30pm. i don\'t have no. to call and verify. your thought is appreciated, pl. reply

No Title

I read on the immitracker that someone went at 2.00pm and it worked out fine. In fact they did not have to wait at all.
So I think going later in the day is actually a better idea. But do not go too close to the closing time.

No Title

Thanks SanjiG again! Thanks so much for your advise! Yah, that\'s what I am just trying to check, so if they are open until 3.30pm, I hope they accept taking applicants until 3pm but no later because anyway, it\'s matter of 20 minutes.
By the way, what are your feelings after seeing the stamping? You must be really proud!
May be we can join in other discussion about plastic card to keep track of what\'s happening on that? But, I still have to get my & my wife\'s stamping and I can post any details.

No Title

Yurekha,
            Stamping is a very simple process. Give ur approval notice to the security person. He takes inside
and ask\'s you to sit for some time. Then within 10 minutes they will call ur name. Just give ur passport,travel document,I94 , EAD and 2 photos. They take ur signature and index finger print.that\'s it.