Stamping in Atlanta office

Ammi

Registered Users (C)
Did stamping today at Atlanta office.Here are the details.
Had infopass appointment for 11AM and 11.30AM for me and spouse.We where there around 10.30.Had to go through security checkup and we where sent to a counter where we where given 2 ADIT Processing Worksheet after confirming the infopass appointment. We where sent to room# 100 where we had to wait for 15 minutes and while we where waiting we noticed that they take passport photographs there cheap($13 for 4 copies).After waiting for 15 minutes they took our indexfinger print and signature and we where sent back to counter 1 where we where given token numbers.
We where asked to go to room#111 where we had to wait for about an hour until our number was displayed on the screen which displayed the token number along with the window number.Once we went to the Window it just took 5 minutes.They took our infopass appointment letter,485,EAD,AP and Photoraphs.They stamped our passport with date valid for year.We where told that we should be expecting card in 2 to 6 weeks.

ADIT Processing worksheet was a simple form where we had to fill in A#, Father's name, Mothers name, Place of birth, 1st port of entry to US etc.

My wife and I got the infopass appointments for passport stamping on different dates. I got on friday and my wife on tuesday. If we both go on friday, will the officer object to my wife getting her passport stamped?

most likely they will
I know of a person with wife and two kids who got appnt for three different days but all got stamped together at the first appnt.

Did stamping today in the Atlanta office. I had an infopass appointment at 11:30 AM (1/12/2005) and my wife had one for tomorrow (1/13/2005) at 11:30 AM. My wife came along with me today instead and the officer let her in, as hers is a derivative case.

We arrived at the USCIS office around 11:15 AM went through the security gates and showed our infopass appointments at the main counter. We were given ADIT worksheets and directed to go to room 100. In room 100, we filled out the ADIT worksheet, gave our fingerprints and signed Form-I89. Went back to the main counter, received two tokens, and were requested to go to room 111. We waited for around an hour and our number was called. The immigration officer asked for our 485-approval notices, passports, EADs, I94, APs, and Photographs and made some copies and stamped our passports. Everything was simple and went without any issues.

Good luck to all of you.