Stamping in Arlington,VA - Plastic Card updates

AnotherGCApplic

Registered Users (C)
In accordance with trends by Chicken65 and other reputable members, AnotherGCApplic will now refer to self in the third person.

AnotherGCApplicant (henceforth "AGA") think this could be one-thread tracker for all those who had their stamping done in Arlington and waiting for Plastic Card.

AGA was approved in May, and had the passport stamped on 06/06 but still is waiting for the card.

Agree with you 100%

This should be the only thread for Arlington cases...

My case was approved 14 May, stamped 21st May...
No news on plastic card, even the message online says same on May 14th you case.....blah blah blah...

Almost_there :)

I think, but with BCIS you never know :)

Do local BCIS offices matter for GC cards?
I did PP stamping on 6/10 at Baltimore. no card yet.

stamped on 06/05/2003

I stamped on June 5th at Arlington. The online message is still the same approval message.

RD 11/15/2001
ND 12/07/2001

FP 04/11/2002
AD 05/29/2003
Stamped 06/05/2003.

Originally posted by AnotherGCApplic
In accordance with trends by Chicken65 and other reputable members, AnotherGCApplic will now refer to self in the third person.

AnotherGCApplicant (henceforth "AGA") think this could be one-thread tracker for all those who had their stamping done in Arlington and waiting for Plastic Card.

AGA was approved in May, and had the passport stamped on 06/06 but still is waiting for the card.

Just on a lighter note :) , you've registered in May 2003. How come you know about chicken 65, whose last post was in 2002? ;)

AGA absorbs information :)

The info was derived from other postings where it was mentioned.

Also, AGA thinks GC050102 is very smart to notice :)

naixindeng was

excited about the new posts, yet disappointed about their irrelevantness to plastic card. --Just kidding.

I didn't get the GC yet to address my self in the third person :( .

I was reading all those posts back in those days.:)

message changed...

Just now checked the status and it says... cards ordered on 9th July so I assume message got changed yesterday... Lets see how long after change of message do I get the card.

One more step closer....

Almost_there :)

Approved 5/14 stamped 5/21

There_now

Hi All,
Finally I received by Card in mail yesterday. Message changed on 9th (07/09) saying your cards were ordered. So in a week 7/16 (yesterday) received it)
Wish you all good Luck.
Thanks

There_Now :)

not_there_yet

Did your message changed to "Card mailed ... "
after "Card ordered .." message.

Mine status also changed on July 8'03 so wondering when do I get it will the message change again !!