Stamping Experiences

goodsaint said:
Are they allowing using appointment line in SJ now? Any new experience ?

Yes, a colleague of mine used it(a month ago) I am still waiting for the letter with the approval notice :eek:

(WAC-03-104-5xxxx, approved on 7/6/2004)

Does anybody have an experience with if letter has not been received(I do not use an attorney so I cannot get the second copy) :(

Both, me and my wife have been approved but she's got already the letter -- can we both go for stamping with only one approval notice??

I would recommend settting up an appointment through your attorney's office. The cost is $10 per person but it is worth it; you don't have to wait in any lines. :)

my attorney doesn't seem to have any knowledge of this. Is there a way I can get more info on this "scheduling appointment at San Jose".

thanks in advance.

bigboss0520 said:
I would recommend settting up an appointment through your attorney's office. The cost is $10 per person but it is worth it; you don't have to wait in any lines. :)

I am still waiting for my approval notice in mail but have already talked to my Lawyer. She has confirmed that she can setup an appointment for me. Will let you know, when I know more....