Stamping Experience Newark PP:5/11/03

prod123

Registered Users (C)
Stamping Experience Newark PP:6/11/03

Dear Friends,

It was nice experience, we went 11AM took 1 Hr to get FP done then wait 5 min and called us: asked 2 ADIT photo, EAD, AP, 94 Card. and Stamped. We came out 12:30PM

RD: 12/17/01
ND: 12/28/01
AD: 6/5/03
PP:6/11/03

How long it's take to get Card??

Last edited by a moderator:
let me add mine also on 6/11

at newark.....reached at 7.30 am..thought i would beat the rush...but was still 13th in line....by 8 am we were inside and seated....fingerprinting took all of 2 minutes but had to wait 20 minutes for my turn....after about another 30 minutes recalled to the window to surrender approval notice/eads/i-94's and fingerprinted form...was told to take a seat as now the background check would be performed...and it may take some time..about half hour later was stamped and OUT!!...
i noticed that window 2 applicants did not have to be seated..they were stamped there at the window itself!!
just a FYI..

in the next room was the ssn dept..where i applied for an updated ssn card..time taken half hour!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you have filed 485, I-94 expiry does not matter

Plastic card normally takes 2 months from date stamped for Newark center.

Good luck

amit kapoor

your I-94 expiry does not matter.

I just got stamped with an expired I-94. like prod123 said, they dont really care for much - just that its there..

amit

it doesn't matter..in one of the posts here i read there is no issue if u have lost your i-94 also...so u'll be ok.

Could anyone tell, Plastic Card is valid for how many years? I551 is only 1 yeasr.

And if I need to go outside now, is it safe to travel?

Thanks guys