Stamping experience in Orlando Center

battered

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Just wanted to share my info about stamping in the Orlando Center.

First of all only one person is allowed to get appointment via the infopass website. for taking appointment for my wife i had to go to a diff. PC ( that had a diff. physical IP address) and hence she got the appointment at 10.30 ( mine was 10.00)...also its best to try early morning or late night, otherwise u will always get the system busy error....wonder who designed this system.?

Make sure u print out the appointment page.

Go in atleast 45 mins early. They start taking people in 5 mins before the schedules time ( 9.30, 10 etc)

Keep ur cell phones or battery operated devices in the car ( they are very strict abt this)

although my wife at appointmnt at 10.30, we asked the officer and he was nice and allowed her to TAG along with me ( the Fingerprint ASC center was ridculously adament abt this same situation and didnt allow us to go in together....)

once in, you need to submit your appointment page and get a tag.

it took 45 mins before our number was called.

the officer at the window was nice and filled in everything for me ( the 551 form), took my index fingerprint and stamped the PP.

All set and we were out at 11.00

Hope everything goes smooth for ya all....

Good luck!

battered said:
Hi All,
Just wanted to share my info about stamping in the Orlando Center.

First of all only one person is allowed to get appointment via the infopass website. for taking appointment for my wife i had to go to a diff. PC ( that had a diff. physical IP address) and hence she got the appointment at 10.30 ( mine was 10.00)...also its best to try early morning or late night, otherwise u will always get the system busy error....wonder who designed this system.?

Make sure u print out the appointment page.

Go in atleast 45 mins early. They start taking people in 5 mins before the schedules time ( 9.30, 10 etc)

Keep ur cell phones or battery operated devices in the car ( they are very strict abt this)

although my wife at appointmnt at 10.30, we asked the officer and he was nice and allowed her to TAG along with me ( the Fingerprint ASC center was ridculously adament abt this same situation and didnt allow us to go in together....)

once in, you need to submit your appointment page and get a tag.

it took 45 mins before our number was called.

the officer at the window was nice and filled in everything for me ( the 551 form), took my index fingerprint and stamped the PP.

All set and we were out at 11.00

Hope everything goes smooth for ya all....

Good luck!

Hi,
I also got my done recently in the Orlando Center. Do you know when you will receive your physical card? I don't remember what the officer said, 6-8 weeks or 6-8 months. Please let me know when you receive the card.