Stamping experience in Houston

Nicosia

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody please post their stamping in Houston. I would like to know if prior appointment is necessary, what time to arrive there etc.
Appreciate any help guys.

No appt is necessary...

Just go there..get a token..u dont have to stand inline outside..walk inside with ur approval letter..wish that the computers wouldn't be down..Wait for ur turn..get it stamped in 5 mins..get out..and never look back..:)

Madhav

I was a long wait for us -- we went there morning 7:40am, and get tokens with numbers like 200, and on the tokens we were told wating time to be roughly 5 hours, and it was really 5 hours -- we eventually get it done by roughly 2:00pm.

Same here... I waited for 3 hours to get it done..no big deal I guess cuz I waited 4years for this entire thing anyway...3 hours is a drop in the ocean...

Madhav

Thanks a lot for your feedback guys. I guess they dont ask for amployment letter either. Correct??

It took me 2 hours time. I went on monday(02/02/04) inside around 8 am then i got tokens 8.15 am. on the tokens(182,183) waiting time is : 1.13 min. then my time came around 9.40 am then we came out 10 am.

I think monday is no russ. Before i went on thursday(01/22/04) for EAD i got same tokens (180,181) and it took me 2.45 min.

Do dependents have to be present to get their passport stamped? Seems like a long time to keep my son out of school.