Stamping experience at Minneapolis.

FinallyApprovedOnNov14

Registered Users (C)
Went to the INS office in Bloomington at 9:00AM. Saw a line outside the building while driving by and thought that the line was very long and it ended up outside the building. Parked the car in the parking lot in front of the building and walked towards the line. My first impression was wrong. There were 15 people ahead of me in front of the door. Waited in line for 15 minutes before an officer from inside came and gave the numbers. He let about 10 people ahead of me go inside and I had to wait for another hour before letting in in a group of 10. Once inside it was like a typical airport checkin. Then I had to wait in front of another door for about 1/2 hour before the officer came and told us to go down to the 1st floor. I then had to wait for another hour in line to get my turn to meet the officer. The officer took my 2 photos, passport and approval notice and stamped on my passport.

Good luck to all that have been waiting. Your turn will come.

Congratulations. Question..

I know most of the documents needed there. But, any other
special questions about wife, status, h1-h4 change anything like that?

EB3, RD 12/19/00, Waiting for approval.
I wish NSC does some quick approvals.

Thanks and question

Thanks for sharing your experience. If we get lucky, we may be making a trip to the Mpls INS soon too. Can you pls. share the info on what docs you took with you asked by 5yr NSC and any status etc. questions asked. Any other advice. Do u think it is better to go early in the morning....

Thanks for sharing info and good luck.

RD 10/13/00 ND 11/6/00 AD waiting