stamping done today at Newark

Ms Green Card

Registered Users (C)
I reached in the office at 8:10am and at 8:15 I was on the way to Newark Penn station. It took me less than 5 minutes in completing the process. There was just one more couple in the queue other than me.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo, this is really fast! Do you know whether ther is a place to take photo near the stamping area?

Hope I can go stamping next week :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes there are

Yes there are plenty of studios, specialized in taking pic as per INS requirement. One is just a block before INS office.

Kumar2002,

Wow, just 5 minutes for stamping. That seems faster than Maggie 2 minute noodles.

Congrats.

I decided to skip today going to Arlington, VA for stamping. Shall go there tomorrow.

I went to Newark today too. It took us about 15 minutes for both myself and for my wife. We were really surprised and weren't sure if that was it ! We went in around 8.10 and were out by 8.20 !

There were only 3 people there when we went in.

This is the indication that the recent approvals are very very slow!
I think the people on this board is a well-formed sample of general gc-waiter population.

Originally posted by sarand
I went to Newark today too. It took us about 15 minutes for both myself and for my wife. We were really surprised and weren't sure if that was it ! We went in around 8.10 and were out by 8.20 !

There were only 3 people there when we went in.

We got the stampping today

We went to Newark about 8:15 am It took just 5-10 mins to get stampping on the passport.

And the IIO said it will take 6 -12 months to get the plastic card.

No ric2! It was because of Sept 11th!

Lincoln tunnel was wide open during morning peak hours!

Originally posted by ric2
This is the indication that the recent approvals are very very slow!
I think the people on this board is a well-formed sample of general gc-waiter population.