Stamping done at San Jose.

vkmm

Registered Users (C)
The whole process was pretty smooth for me & family.

Joined appointment line(about 20th) at 6:45 am.
Let in at 7 and given tokens.
Called to counters at 7:30.
Out with pp stamped at 8:00.

I was told that parking might be a problem, but at 6:45 there were a few spaces left. Not sure if its better or worse on other days.
==

Which day did you stampped

Hi vkmm

I am going to get stamp too but I do not know what is the best time into the line. I remembered I was about 65 when I got there at 3:00 am in march . Now it should be better.

Which day did you get stampped? I heard monday is bad, Wednesday and Thursday are better. You got there at 6:45? Wow, good. I wish I have good luck if I go at 6:45.

Thanks,
Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Which day did you stampped

Originally posted by llee
Hi vkmm

I am going to get stamp too but I do not know what is the best time into the line. I remembered I was about 65 when I got there at 3:00 am in march . Now it should be better.

Which day did you get stampped? I heard monday is bad, Wednesday and Thursday are better. You got there at 6:45? Wow, good. I wish I have good luck if I go at 6:45.

Thanks,
Lee

llee,
Things have changed -- now INS San Jose lets people with Approved I-485 Receipts to go to the appointment line ( not the long torturous regular line) - which starts letting in people at 7:00 ...

/CoolBangy

thanks for the help

When did INS start to let people with I-485 approved on apporment line? That's good news. Thanks for the info.

So this mean it will be ok if I get there before 7:00 am. Also, I have a 5 years old daughter. Do I have to bring her to INS office as well.

Thank you for the info.

Lee