Stamping-Boston. Paypal-Contribution

feb12rd

Registered Users (C)
Done stamping in Boston, end of last week.

Reached at JFK building at 6:40 AM. Already there were approx. 60-70 people ahead of us. Entrance opened at 7 AM. Managed to get the entry in the building 7:25 AM. Got the tickets, done finger printing at the forms desk. Called at 8:10 AM, stamping done in 10 minutes at 8:20 AM and we were out of the building at 8:30 AM. The guy (officer) was ok. Just asked for the documents.

According to the approval notice, we should take

Approval Notice,
2 Photographs
I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record)
Passport

but he asked for any EAD and AP, we have them, so handed over our EAD and AP to him. He kept 5 documents and gave our passport (the 6th document) back to us with I-551 stamp.

Contribution to ImmigrationPortal.
Can somebody tell me what is Paypal and how we can donate with that method. I have never used it but heard about it (from my colleagues) that it is something we can use at ebay. I want to contribute to ImmigrationPortal.org. I don't expect the details about PayPal but just little about it. Little concern about Credit Card info. That's all. Thanks very much for your time to respond.

Regards & Good Luck to everybody,
feb12RD.

Congratulations on approval.

Paypal - Paypal can used to pay anyone who doesn't have merchant account with Visa or Mastercard. It's safe method used by lot of poeple in U.S for internet transactions.
If you are comfortable using Paypal you can always mail the check.

Thanks for joining the community effort.

Edison

Thanks very much for your response and wishes.
I will pay by paypal then.

Thanks again and Good Luck with your approval,

feb12RD.

Originally posted by feb12rd
Done stamping in Boston, end of last week.

Reached at JFK building at 6:40 AM. Already there were approx. 60-70 people ahead of us. Entrance opened at 7 AM. Managed to get the entry in the building 7:25 AM. Got the tickets, done finger printing at the forms desk. Called at 8:10 AM, stamping done in 10 minutes at 8:20 AM and we were out of the building at 8:30 AM. The guy (officer) was ok. Just asked for the documents.

According to the approval notice, we should take

Approval Notice,
2 Photographs
I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record)
Passport

but he asked for any EAD and AP, we have them, so handed over our EAD and AP to him. He kept 5 documents and gave our passport (the 6th document) back to us with I-551 stamp.

Contribution to ImmigrationPortal.
Can somebody tell me what is Paypal and how we can donate with that method. I have never used it but heard about it (from my colleagues) that it is something we can use at ebay. I want to contribute to ImmigrationPortal.org. I don't expect the details about PayPal but just little about it. Little concern about Credit Card info. That's all. Thanks very much for your time to respond.

Regards & Good Luck to everybody,
feb12RD.

congrats on your GC stamping. "Paypal" is an EBAY company and it is an online payments product. Any organization (like immigrationportal.org) which does not have direct merchant deal with VISA or MASTERCARD or AMEX, can use paypal to collect online payments paid by any one using visa/mastercard/amex etc.
So from user point of view, contributing money using paypal will be same experience as buying a book on amazon.com. You just give your credit card number and specify the amount paying. That's all. That money will directly go to "immigrationportal.org" bank account because you are making the payment on that web site. Paypal will collect 3% of the transaction as fees (it will collect from immigrationportal.org). Paypal will not provide us your credit card information. It will only give your name and amount donated.

Since it is an EBAY company, what more security do you want ? :rolleyes:

Paying online using "paypal" is very very easy. Just click on the paypal button and follow the instructions. It's a 5 minute job.

Good luck for you to have a nice post GC life :)

Last edited by a moderator:
pingpong02, dsatish,

Thanks.
I just did my contribution to immigrationportal.org through paypal.
Thanks again dsatish and Edison for your replies to my concern regarding pay by paypal.

Good Luck to all for their speedy hassle free approval.

Regards,
feb12RD.