Stamping @ Boston JFK

alphagc

Registered Users (C)
Any body can share his/her stamping experince @ boston JFK building?
Do I need to bring pictures with me or shall I let them take it?
Which floor is E125 room?

Thanks!

Hi alphagc!!

You need to take 2 immigration photo graphs with you....I am not from Boston....but....my guess is you have to take them with you.....

Check your approval notice you should find this on the notice....

Good luck!

Stamping at Boston

You can take the pictures at the office for $10/applicant. They open at 7:00 am.
It takes less than a minute for them to stamp the passport (no questions asked).

Re: Thanks but!

alphagc

Check my following message, posted today

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=124973

No need to go in room E125, its the same room (I think Room E160 or some thing like that), I asked the same question there 2 times and they told me that your passport will be stamped in this room only, although the Notice says E125.

Photos can be taken there. It will cost you $10 for 2 photographs.
We had taken in Costco, Waltham, the guy there was perfect, he already has the Immigration Photo Specs. with him. We paid only $10 for 4 photographs in Costco in lieu of $20, if we would have taken picture there. We always used Costco for our Immigration Photos (3 EAD's and 2 AP's) and never had a problem. Its costs you half there but its up to you.

Good Luck,
feb12RD.

Hi feb12rd

Thanks feb12rd.

That was a very valuable information that will help me when I go there.

Re: Hi feb12rd

My pleasure.
Don't worry, everything will go very smoothly as you already have approval notice in your hand. The only thing is to reach as early as possible like 6/6:15 AM or so to get everything done by 8 AM.
Good Luck,
Regards,
feb12RD.