Stamping at Newark

mdh

Registered Users (C)
1. Went around 8:45am at 970 Broad St.
2. I parked my car at Central Parking (Kinney Systems) on Court St. $8/day. On Broad St. take right on Court St. INS office is also located on the same St. but on the opposite side of Broad St.
3. I didn't find building # 970 anywhere. But I knew it was somewhere around that area. You will see Court St. on the left side of Broad St. blocked and lot of police cars. The tall building next to those cars is 970 Broad St.
4. Entrance to the building is on backside. Here onwards process is pretty smooth.
5. Went through the back entrance. Showed them my courtesy copy and they took me in. I had to go through security like Airport security.
6. They gave me a small paper on which room # was written. That was room # 200 on 2nd floor.
7. At 200, Lady at the counter, attached a token # to my approval notice and told me go to room # 1022.
8. I went to 1022, Lady at the counter, took my fingerprinting and signature on a blank form and told me wait without filling that form. I don't remember the form #.
9. I waited there for 1hr and 10 mins and they called my token #.
10. I submitted my photos, passport, approval notice, I-94, EAD, and AP.
10. She confirmed about my address and gave my passport back. She told me that she would do my background check and call me back.
11. After 10 mins, She called me back and stamped my passport. I confirmed my A# on passport and left.
12(***IMP). I didn't get my I-94, EAD, AP, and courtesy copy back.

Guys,
Did you get any other docs back apart from your passport?

mdh, congratulations!!

One question, do they ask about the current employment? Do they check whether you are still with the sponsoring company or you have left them?

WIN

Didn't ask any question about current employment even though I have used AC-21.

mdh,

Could you please give some more details about using AC21 ? It will be really helpful for people who are thinking of using it.

WIN

I am not really expert in AC-21. I did change my employer before my case was approved. If you search this forum for AC-21, you should find lot of information on that. I don't think there is anything which you can't find in this forum.

Can somebody tell me?

Guys,
Did you get any other docs back apart from your passport at the time of stamping?

mdh....

mdh

I will going for PP Stamping very soon:

1>.What are the documents required for Passport Stamping?
I think it is Passport, 485 Approval Notice, EAD, AP and I-94

2>. Do i need to carry employment letter and pay stubs & tax papers and any other docs alongwith?
Specify any other if missing?

3>. How many photos are required to be submitted for stamping?

Thanks
just$$

Re: mdh....

Originally posted by Just$$
mdh

I will going for PP Stamping very soon:

1>.What are the documents required for Passport Stamping?
I think it is Passport, 485 Approval Notice, EAD, AP and I-94
Yes.

2>. Do i need to carry employment letter and pay stubs & tax papers and any other docs alongwith?
Specify any other if missing?
I think it's not required.
3>. How many photos are required to be submitted for stamping?
2 photos.
Thanks
just$$

They will take all your document and give you back just the passport. You can read my eariler post in the same thread for parking info. For me finding a right parking place in that neighborhood was really important.