stamping at Newark, NJ today

greencard22002

Registered Users (C)
even the snow is huge, I went to the INS building around 7:45. Many people lined up at the main gate but for those I-485 stamping you can use a side door to get it. Pass the security gate, get a red notice, went up to 2nd floor,handed in approval notice and got a white token. Took the elevator up to 10th floor and I was the second visitor. Took index FP and signed on a form. Holding the form and waited 5 minutes. Both me and my wife was called to a window and gave passport, I-94, AP, EAD, approval notice and photos. After 5 minutes, passport was stamped. So, the whole process took 20-25 minutes.

Better to go on early morning. If you follow rt.21, make a left turn on east kinney street, then make a right turn on board street, make a left turn on court street, there is parking lot on your left side where INS building is just across the street.

to greencard22002

i'm in receipt of approval notice and will go to Newark for stamping soon. the address is different from the place to take FP, right? the photos are same to what were used for EAD and AP documents, right? thanks a lot for sharing your expeience.