Stamping at Chicago on monday

cba4321

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I went to Chicago downtown office at 1:15PM they close at 2:00Pm
My wife & me both got enquiry forms with letters and timing on that, no token, as token system broken.

After close of general enquiry (2:00PM) they started calling different applicants based on time.

I was called at 3:20PM. She took everything from both of us (3EAD's 3 AP's, Approval letter, I-94, passport, drivers license, 2 photo graphs)

She wrote A# number on back of each photographs.

She called us inside and got signature and fingerprint.

She observed my signature is different from signature on my Drivers license.
She told me to sing the same way as you did for AOS application, if signatures don’t match they will reject.

I told her I did not sing on AOS application as it appears on drivers license. She said ok, as long as AOS application signature matches this one, no problem.

Also I told her that I am moving to different apartment, she gave me change of address from and AR11 forms for CSC.

She stamped on our passports and told that it is valid for 1 year, and it is EAD as well as AP. Also told me that if I don't get card in one year, asked me to come here and get renewed.

So I am out by 3:40PM

I hope I am free now.

Hope they don't make shit about my signature.

Hope you guys best of luck

wac02103XXXXX

i got courtesy copy, orginal sent to Lawyer. I went for stamping with courtesy copy not the original.

cba4321 said:
i got courtesy copy, orginal sent to Lawyer. I went for stamping with courtesy copy not the original.
Can you not fix your DL signature when you renew next time, so that everything is in order next time with all your documents.

i guess your next step would be to go to the SS office and get a new SS card ofcourse the number would be the same but the INS Authorization wording will be removed now that you are a permanent resident.

When i got my Social security on My H1, 4 years back, there is nothing printed on that like "Work authorization only" as it should, so do i still need to go to SS office to replace this?