stamped

nebraska_people

Registered Users (C)
HI , I got my passport stamped from Philadelphia INS office on sep 13th 2004. The whole process went very smooth ... within 10 minutes stamping was over... For stamping following was required :

-- infopass appointment letter
--Approval notice
-- 2 passport photographs (without glasses , passport, not three quarters as written on notice)
-- Passport and I-94
-- All EADs till now (whether or not used / expired)

USCIS office lets you enter just 15 min before ur appointment time.. till that time you have to stand outside the building.

INS officer said that it will take 12-15 months for actual plastic card to come. If plastic card does not come before the expiry date , i will have to go again 30 days before the expiry date for passport renewal. And this stamping is valid for both work and travel out the US of A.

Hope this helps.

nebraska_people said:
HI , I got my passport stamped from Philadelphia INS office on sep 13th 2004. The whole process went very smooth ... within 10 minutes stamping was over... For stamping following was required :

-- infopass appointment letter
--Approval notice
-- 2 passport photographs (without glasses , passport, not three quarters as written on notice)
-- Passport and I-94
-- All EADs till now (whether or not used / expired)

USCIS office lets you enter just 15 min before ur appointment time.. till that time you have to stand outside the building.

INS officer said that it will take 12-15 months for actual plastic card to come. If plastic card does not come before the expiry date , i will have to go again 30 days before the expiry date for passport renewal. And this stamping is valid for both work and travel out the US of A.

Hope this helps.

Can we use this "G-731, Inquiry About Status of I-551, Alien Registration Card" to speed it up? Why 12 to 15 months. What is taking so long?
:D