Stamped passport at Sandiego.

aabbcc

Registered Users (C)
Received the courtesy copy on 7/19 . Stamped on 7/20. Went about 6.30 am, about 20 people ahead of me. Took about 4 hours waiting time and about 10 minutes with the IIO. They took the photos and the courtesy copy and I-94, fingerprint and a couple of signatures.

No Title

Congrats.

I am thinking of moving to San Diego. How is the job market there for Telecom/Datacom software professionals now?

No Title

Congratulations!

One question please, did VSC ask you to get passport stamped in San Diego? What did they write in your approval notice? I guess you told them you had moved from east coast to San Diego. The reason I ask because I am going to move to west coast but my case is still pending in VSC. I was wondering if VSC would let me stamp passports on west coast.
Thanks for yout reply

No Title

h123, I moved from east-coast to san-diego and gave the change of address . VSC takes care of the rest. They would assign finger-print and also for stamping in the new location even if it is in west-coast. I again moved out of sandiego recently but did not have the time to change the address again . But since I was close, I decided to drive.