Stamped at orlando office...

wheresmygc

Registered Users (C)
I had an appointment for 9:30 and since it says they don't let you in more than 15 minutes early, i tried to get there close to 9:30. big mistake since there is a line to enter and they only were letting people come in 5 at a time. It was hard to find park space, so i parked a bit far from the entrance, then when i was on the line, found out that no cell phones were allowed in, so here i am, running to my car and asking someone to hold my place in line so i could leave my cell in the car. Cells, lighters,laptops,guns,etc. are not allowed guys :), just to let you guys know, because i did not.:)

They finally let me in around 10, got the # 070 and they were seeing # 57 at the moment, but it was faster than i thought it would be. Got my turn, went to the counter and gave all documents asked, the person was nice and professional, and after he was done filling out some papers, i was fingerprinted (index only) and then the PP stamped,it probably took 10 minutes at the counter and i was out of the place by 10:30 am. It was petty smooth i think.

he said i shoud get the card in 6 to 8 months but said that i usually comes sooner.

My stamp is valid for a year though

wheresmygc

Congrats!!!!!!

Wheresmygc:

Thank you for sharing your experience. You may expect your GC in 2-3 weeks. My appointment is the coming Monday in Jacksonville. I will leave my cell phone in my car.

---
I-485 Oct 2002
FP Dec 2004
REF ACK May 3 2005
AD June 2 2005

I just done my PP Stamping in Jax.

WaitWithHope,

I just done today my PP Stamping in Jax. Total it took approximately 30 minutes.

You need to provide all your I-94s, EADs, APs, Driver's License, Two passport size photos. Ofcourse, they will return your DL.

Hi Wheresmygreencard

Did you go to Tampa for FP?

Did you get a choice as to whether you had passport stamped ie Tampa or Orlando

or where you told to go to Orlando?

I am in the davenport area so guess you must be near me

Regards Sue

Hi susan ward

I went to the orlando office on tradeport drive. When scheduling through infopass, you just enter your zip code and it gives you the closest location to where you are.

wheresmygc

Did you require to give 2 passport size photos with your I-94's etc...

wheresmygc said:
Hi susan ward

I went to the orlando office on tradeport drive. When scheduling through infopass, you just enter your zip code and it gives you the closest location to where you are.

wheresmygc

Still waiting for Card : Orlando

wheresmygc
Somehow it takes very long time if you get your PP stamped from Orlando.
I am still waiting for my card. No online message change so far ,
My I-140 was approved in 109 days
My I-485 was approved in 166 days - two months after I-140.
Total GC process till I-485 only took less than 6 months in total.
Now getting Plastic Card is really taking so long.
check my details.

mkshirsa said:
wheresmygc
Somehow it takes very long time if you get your PP stamped from Orlando.
I am still waiting for my card. No online message change so far ,
My I-140 was approved in 109 days
My I-485 was approved in 166 days - two months after I-140.
Total GC process till I-485 only took less than 6 months in total.
Now getting Plastic Card is really taking so long.
check my details.

No idea why some offices get it done faster than others. My coworker, that got stamped at the orlando office as well, said that his took only 2 months to arrive, so you should get yours soon hopefully. I do not mind waiting for the card really, i waited so long to get an approval on my case, i am just glad the journey is over :)

wheresmygc

Hi

Might be a good/nice idead for us Orlando guys to meet up for a chat and compare notes

Any takers? if so pm me

Regards Sue