ND: 12/07/2001
FP: 04/11/2002

RFE issued March 31, 2003
RFE responsed: April 17, 2003
RFE received: April 21, 2003
AD: May 29, 2003
Received approval notice: 06/04/2003
Stamp: 06/05/2003

Today, I went to the Arlington, VA local BCIS center for stamp. Got there at 10.15 am (The working hrs are 7.30 am -- 11.00 am), prepared for a long wait since I was not there as early as suggested by my friend.

Went directly to room 210, full of people waiting. Asking the doorman for what I need to do, and was told to go to Room 102 first to get a number. Got the number from 102 and return back to 210. My wife's and my number start with F, and current numbers showing on the small screen all start with B. So I asked the doorman when the number would start with F. To my surprise, he told me F means fast service. Looking at the number slip closer, it says" expedite to counter". Returning the window, and my number already appeared on the screen. Whow! After such long time of GC waiting, at the end, I got a fast service.

Went to the window, the lady was nice, taking the I-94, taking the picuture, putting a stamp on the passport, and wrote the A# on the stamp and taking the fingerprint (index finger only). Then it is done.

It took only five minutes for both my wife and me. Man, I wish GC processing is as efficient as this.

Coming out of the build, What a nice sunshine (after so many raining days)!!. It feels so good and so relieved. My wife and I sit on the long bench outside the parking lot. We say a prayer to God.

May you all get approval soon.