staff accountant

eduard

Ing. Eduard Mracka
404 Hopkins Rd
Baltimore, Maryland 21212

emracka@yahoo.com (571) 338 7313

January 23, 2005

I am interested in the position of Accountant in any company. My experience includes more then 2 years in maintaining accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial statements, reconciliation, bank accounts, preparing tax payments and generating financial reports.

My experience lies with vast of companies range from small proprietorship to corporations specializing in each scope of economy. I have an innate attention to detail and zero tolerance for errors.

My educational credentials consist of 4 years Economy College followed by 5 years in University, where I obtained “Inginier” diploma which equals Master degree. I am taking the online accounting classes in USA. I have also an impressive software and computer experience. I own a PC laptop which is equipped with a wireless network, internet connection, and Windows XP operating system.

I hope that this summary of my experience has encouraged you to consider me as a candidate for an accountant position in your company. In addition I have to mention that I am a J1 visa holder and I am looking for H1B sponsor. Please contact me at your convenience.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Eduard Mracka