Srifx wishing all CPers success and a great future

Srifx

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,

It\'s been close to a year since my CP in Chennai and I am honored to see that my list is still being refered to as the "srifx list". Of course there have been changes like the PCC and maybe a few copies more or less of the core docs. Otherwise the process seems the same and I\'m glad that under-the-shamiana waiting was not there for some of you.

I still cannot forget the help this forum gave me and I am keeping in touch as much as I can, wishing you guys well and congratulating the winners. Given the support and camaraderie in this forum there can be no losers.

Let me end by saying that you want to have IMMENCE FAITH in the higher power. One philosophy that giuded me in the last few days before my CP was "Do your best and leave HIM to the rest". That was what kept our sanity intact when I was in panic checking, rechecking, re-rechecking docs, forms, attachments.... Beyond a point you just want to enjoy the short vacation, taste, sound and smells of homeland and old friends and relatives. GOOD LUCK and CHEERS.

Srifx you are sort of a legend with your list!!!

A very well written experience. I am thankful for your wisdom and sharing with all of us. We all need a big dose of goodluck before our interview. Thanks a lot!!

SRifx - Could u pls repost ur list

Could u pls repost ur list. This site seems to have deleted it.

Thanks for ur enthu. It\'s really helpful to everyone.

-Sidd_hyd

Here\'s the SRIFX LIST. Please note that there have been changes since.

Please update your personal list with the posting of recent CPers. However, I hope the preparation part is still useful. Good luck.
hary "Srifx list" 2/15/02 9:17am

No Title

I got the card in October \'01. I had bought my house 6 months before the CP. Started my own company now. Feels freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!

and THANKS for ALL ur help...U DA MAN
ur concept of trasparent folders with tags helped STAPLES pull through in the tough economy and it showed up in their year ending financial statement ;)
LOL..thanks again...Good Luck for future....

With all due respect to Srifix...I wonder why

people want to have correct list, when the Packet 4 document quite clearly indicates the order in which you should bring the list.

To be honest, I also wondered before my CP about the order etc., since I never got to see Pkt4 till I reached India. But, for folks who worry about this... don\'t panic since it is very much there and ask your friend/parents wherever the pkt4 goes to just read out/scan and send that sheet.

Good luck...
post_gc_guy

Srifx... just to undrstand since I am interested to

know. What type of company you started etc., ? I can share my mail id, if you are intersted in this networking.

Thanks and let me know.

Your email id

SriFx, PLease give me your personal email I want to be in contact with you once I get my GC, as I too want to start my own company

If you\'d like to get in touch in private.....

Please send me a message using "Send Private" using the menu on the top of this page (after you login). I\'ll do my best to respond ASAP.

Your private messages...

I just replied to several of your messages. Please let me know if you have not recieved them after clicking "Check Private" in the menu above this page.

Hi Sri! yaar i got my GC in Feb 2002.

i\'d seen ur list last summer and had saved it for future use.
ur attention to detail is commendable...
i\'ll send u my email by PM, though i believe u must be inundated with PMs ;)

your queries

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your private messages, I do find most of your queries are of a general nature that could use a lot of wisdom from other gurus as well and I would encourage you to still post the queries on the forum. Also many can benefit from the public replies. If you have specific queries that you absolutely DO NOT want to make public, I can try help. Else, we will be missing info from gurus who are most active on the forum and folks who don\'t know what they don\'t know or even know that they need to know that info.

Comments anybody??

Thanks

Srifx