Sri Vidhya gets approved -feb case

sri vidhya

Registered Users (C)
All,
RD ND FEB 2001

After a long and harrowing wait our case is finally approved. The case was assigned to an officer some time in NOV 2001 . When approvals did not come in time, we found out that our 140 was approved for CP . We follwed up with chennai consulate and learnt that they sent the 140 docsback some time in dec. Vermont confirmed receipt of dicuments around jan 15 . Called IIO 2 weeks back and were told to wait another 60 days. Called IIO today and found that case was approved on FEB 13.

It has been a long and harrowing wait, filled with delays and mistakes from attorneys and everyone else involved. We seemed like we were fighting a lone battle for the last 3.5 years or so. But it was all worth it when we heard the news today !
Thanks to everyone on the board. I really enjoyed visiting this board but did not tune in lately cause we were frustrated by the wait.

Good luck to all those waiting. Your day will come as ours did

Congrats! Enjoy the freedom!

How one can know if I140 is approved for CP or AOS? Is it anywhere on the I140 approval document?

No Title

our 140 doc said that it was sent to the NVV for processing. thats how we got to know it was approved for CP