Sri Reddy Any Movement after LUD on Dec10th

maverickvasu

Registered Users (C)
Hey Reddy,
Did u see any movement after december LUD. Mine does't change after 10 . I am kind of seriously waiting now. God knows what's going on with our files.I don't know why Lud changed and why nothing happened after that LUD

Hello

Hi Vasu, No change afterwards. I am tired of waiting too. I also came to know that my senator office (Durbin, IL) enquired the same day 12/10. I hope someone assigned our cases to an officer. This assigned officer could be in hibernation or something that I don't know. I am equally puzzled why the LUDs occured and no changes afterwards. Let's hope for the best.

so u contacted senatory already

I have't contacted anybody. I thought our cases were not qualified yet as the post dates are still way back than our recieve dates. I asked my lawyer. He said , ins is still processing the 2002 cases. so i lost the hope now . so just trying to forget about this gc and concentrate on life and family. but end of the day, before going to bed, I think it would be nice if we get approved. so it's hard to digest this thing

Yes

Vasu, The current processing dates for NSC as per AILA.org is at 08/31/02 and only one month ahead of my RD. However, mine is a subistitute labor and I am not sure how my PD is referred (I140 date or Original PD)

Also it appears that your PD is from 2001 and you won't be in the backlog from retrogression stuff. Anyways, let's keep in touch.

that was mistake

My Priority date changed.

I send the labour application in oct 2001. then we found out that our applications were lost, so we send the new ones in jan 2002. so I might be in that retrogression bunch.