SRC00093-XXXXX folks please reply

George Castanza

My src number is SRC00093XXXXX. ND: Feb00. I have been calling INS and other resources to find out how the 485 cases get processed, given the seemingly random nature of approvals. It appears that cases get assigned by batches to individual officers. If you are lucky, that individual processes applications faster and hence you get the approval faster.

I got a hunch that these batches go by the day they are recd. That I have not seen a single SRC00093XXXX case approved so far only further supports my theory. I wonder if we all could do something so that INS reviews our cases. Maybe collectively get a lawyer just for this purpose. Any thoughts?

Please reply if your SRC number starts with SRC00093. Thanks.

No Title

mine is SRC00097xxxxx, still waiting. RD, ND 2/00. IIO said processing July cases, I wonder what she meant by that? ...also got reply to Fax stating \'case pending..\'. Wonder how long? As my PD is 1/99, EB2.

No Title

My case number was even earlier than yours. When I check the IIO answer machine it was changed recently with "... it will take 240-365 days for processing ...", before it was "case not found...". Do you know is this means it will be assigned to a office soon0? What is you guys answer machine message. Thanks.

Petter

No Title

mine got approved April 4 2001.though still havent received the approval letters but AVM changed to this case has been approved..etc etc.wish all of you luck....me_too

No Title

Getting a lawyer is good idea, but what are the chances that he/she can make INS look at the cases which are being ignored. I have been bugging my lawyer to do somethingm, only thing he says is it is very normal and he has other cases which are pending since 97. I wish we could do something which will make INS realise that there are cases lying in the corner.

No Title

I too got same reply from lawyer, "\'ve similar cases.... still pending"

No Title

Well...I was told that a lot of it depends on the lawyer. Sure these lawyers who are paid at the time of filing don\'t. Their pay is not attached to our approval, right?

I think it is possible to get a second lawyer who gets paid just to push our cases.