src-01-231

I am here !!!! ND 07/31/01. SRC231****. FP done 03/03 Still waiting for approval. Have you done your FP ???

Sitaraman, i did my fp in March 03.

well, looks like there are a few of us "unlucky" and left out ones -

sure we will have our stroke of luck some day!!

keep up the hopes guys.... good luck to all of us!

have any of you tried running the macro for 01-231?

i have tried it several times and from different machines as well - i just get blocked because of too many invalid reciept numbers...

if any one of us can try it and share it with others that will be great!

it will gives us an idea as to what is happening for the 01-231 date?

frankly speaking on this forum, i have noticed no activity for this date at all !!! which sounds scary - because there are some notice dates such as 01-251, etc, which are either before or after us, where there has been lot of activity!

I tried to run it a while ago. Seemed to be a huge gap in SRC#s which would get you kicked out of the system. In a range of 500 numbers I eventually managed to scan, I found 16 valid I485. I've been meaning to pick it up again and complete it but been too busy.

Of those 16, the most recent approval was done in July-03.

thanks TxsNewf for the information...

that makes me feel better that they are doing something with the cases from our date...

it will be great if you can upload the macro spreadsheet...

I put what I have in the data consolidation thread. Hopefully I'll find the time to build on it.

thanks TxsNewf

i will try to add-on to that sheet as well... and so should all of us from 01-231 so that we have more data.

i was looking in the database

there seems to be only 16 cases for that day or the data is not updated:D

Its an incomplete scan. I'm working on filling the gaps but its a slow painful process.:(

Any idea what the starting and ending numbers in the 5xxxx is? I'm halfway through 55xxx, will be starting 50xxx, are there 56xxx, 57xxx, etc?

good job

let me know if i can help any.
i ran from 50 to 56 for my case then it said no cases found. so u should do the same. some of the guys with the same date range as urs can also pitch in:)
instead of just saying me too on this thread

I got all of 55xxx scanned, all of 50xxx scanned and the first 100 of 51xxx scanned. Now even after purging cookies, I'm kept out by too many inquiries. Is there a limit on the bcis site not related to cookies on my local machine?

ND 05/2001

I came to lean that my file could be lost, when my wife got interview yesterday. We went to the denver INS and was told that before they could approve my wife's I-485, they need to get my I-485 file first from TSC. I am the principal applicant. But they were told by TSC that my file was no where to find. My wife filed hers one year after I filed mine. Denver INS is gonna try to request my file couple more times. 3 strikes rules.

My tentative conclusion is we are seeing approvals from other dates but not quite from 05/2001 to 10/2001, Is there a posibility that those files were misplaced?