SR response

ksb007

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I got a SR response opened I guess now 2 months ago. All it says is that the case is pending at NSC and we have no other information to share.

Wondering that now, opening a SR has also become useless where they do not tell you anything useful. Atleast last time I got a response saying that it is pending in Name check.

I know couple days ago some else has reported a similar response but wondering is everyone getting these kind of responses or some have better information than just to say it is pending????

Our USCIS is really great couple of months ago the IO at NSC said that the case is pending and I can't share anymore information open a SR request. So I open a SR and I get back the same stupid response:mad: :mad:
-ksb

Really old timer,
EB2, PD 12-2001
485 RD - 05-2004

Guys,

I got a SR response opened I guess now 2 months ago. All it says is that the case is pending at NSC and we have no other information to share.

Wondering that now, opening a SR has also become useless where they do not tell you anything useful. Atleast last time I got a response saying that it is pending in Name check.

I know couple days ago some else has reported a similar response but wondering is everyone getting these kind of responses or some have better information than just to say it is pending????

Our USCIS is really great couple of months ago the IO at NSC said that the case is pending and I can't share anymore information open a SR request. So I open a SR and I get back the same stupid response:mad: :mad:
-ksb

Really old timer,
EB2, PD 12-2001
485 RD - 05-2004

Read items 15,16 and 17 on this link:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=263997

I hope it helps.

KarmaRocks

Well appreciate the time and effort you put in giving the details.

But doesn't really help answer my questions, anyway I am still
looking for people who have heard back on their SR request
with a pretty useless message like it is "pending" and we have
no further information.

Is there any indication on what this could possibly mean???

-ksb

KarmaRocks

Well appreciate the time and effort you put in giving the details.

But doesn't really help answer my questions, anyway I am still
looking for people who have heard back on their SR request
with a pretty useless message like it is "pending" and we have
no further information.

Is there any indication on what this could possibly mean???

-ksb

ksb,

I received the exact message as you received for my SR this month dated Aug 29, 2007, during the month of June I received a SR response which stated the my Back Ground security check is pending, which I found subsequently got cleared through Infopass appointment later.

I am not sure what is going on to my application, during one of the call to NSC , an IO told me that my application was moved to staging area during the month of June. Given the fact just two weeks are left in September leaves me anxious if I could see the magic email in the inbox

regards

kris

EB2- India

PD: 07/2004

I 140/485(concurrently filed): RD: 04/2005

I 140: AD: 05/2005 :)

I 1485: AD : :confused: :confused: :confused:

I opened a SR on August 12, 2007. I received a response on September 10 stating that Awaiting Assignment to an Officer. I am also Awaiting. Does this mean that name check is complete?

name check may be cleared or not

In my case officer even reviewed the case and got an RFE before name check got cleared.