SR- response on transferred case

Hi hello friends

This is the second time that I got caught in a transfer mess. Last time DOL transfered my LC case to BEC so that I missed the 9/30/05 deadline. Finally last July I was able to file I485. But then it got transferred on 3/15.

I called customer service late April but so far no response to my SR. Yesterday my wife's case had the first LUD (pending at ... ) since 3/16. But mine had no luck. Last Friday was told background check still pending during Infopass. Really feeling bad about this whole immigration c**p.

I had told by SR rep I given all info about my case she responded very nice on the phone almost 10-15 mts I spoke to her finally said all this info I am sending to Pre Adjudication and u will get reply next 30 to 45 days last week this is message ...

my question is what is mean Pre Adjudication if u know any one please give me reply its really appreciates...

thanx

gc_asap!!!!!!!!

GC_ASAP....

Me too in the same boat..... PBEC....VSC....... Totally insane.......
Every thing went like this in my life after coming here....... People say this is developed country and I say this is Deceased Country..........

I am sure I will go back to my home country sooooon.... I dont know when...... But Definitely this GC willl be of no use to me.....

I applied this GC just because I had tough time getting the JOB in 2001....
But other wise this is not going to help me at allllll.......

Created SR today

Created SR today thinking this might move my case forward but when the rep gave me the reference # it had xxxxxxxxxVSC at the end. I told her that my case is now transferred to TSC and reference number has VSC at the end. She said she cannot control what system generates. I am afraid that SR will be redirected to VSC whereas my application is now transferred/pending at TSC.

Any thoughts?

GC_ASAP....

Me too in the same boat..... PBEC....VSC....... Totally insane.......
Every thing went like this in my life after coming here....... People say this is developed country and I say this is Deceased Country..........

I am sure I will go back to my home country sooooon.... I dont know when...... But Definitely this GC willl be of no use to me.....

I applied this GC just because I had tough time getting the JOB in 2001....
But other wise this is not going to help me at allllll.......

Can't agree with you more. Your are near the end of the tunnel since your name check is now cleared. Wish you best of luck. The process is eating me. By the time I get it, I am no longer myself. I will be Gollum.