SR- response on transferred case

pund75

Registered Users (C)
Has any received any response to SR made on transferred cases. Most of us must have put a service request since there's not much happening in texas service centre, wondering if anyone has recd any response from TSC. Especially for people who have not got their 2nd finger printing.

SR response

I am silent most time but now can't at all. Got letter from texas. just saying my case is NOT out of the processing date unlike earlier response mentioning security check pending.

also saying maybe misunderstanding. Fuck! those idiots must mean the transfer date (March 7) not the receipt date (Aug 5, 2004). On June 15, the processing adte is March 15, 2007. but on June 18, they changed to sep 11, 2006. what a long wait still!

PD: July 2002 EB2
RD: Aug 2004
1st FP: April 2005
2nd FP: Nov 2006
RFE responded: Nov 2006
transferD: March 7, 2007.
called in everymonth. Finally got letter today.

same for me toooooooooooooo.. Mine is dated on June 12 and it is from the TSC. All the information is same as you those_idiots. This is another tactic they are playing.

those_idiots, va_lc

Guys, I'm pretty certain that all of us transferees would end up with the same generic "not outside processing times" letter if the name check is cleared...otherwise they'd send the stupid@$$ pending security check letter.
The bigger source of absolute annoyance here is their claim about being within processing times. They know its a crock of sht...they have got to, unless they're so totally ignorant. After repeated memos to the public about how transferred cases will retain their original place in the queue, about how the applicants will not experience any delays over the transfers, along with a notice to the applicants clearly stating "TO SPEED UP PROCESSING OF YOUR CASE..."...
You know, I am pretty certain that had our cases stayed at the VSC, they'd have been adjudicated by now.
I'm expecting the SR response next week...if and when I get this dumbass letter, I intend to attach it along with a nicely worded note to the CIS Ombudsman asking him how they can state that my case is within processing times, when my case was filed in March 2006, TX is processing September 2006, and my case is a whole 8 months outside their 6 month processing guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am silent most time but now can't at all. Got letter from texas. just saying my case is NOT out of the processing date unlike earlier response mentioning security check pending.

also saying maybe misunderstanding. Fuck! those idiots must mean the transfer date (March 7) not the receipt date (Aug 5, 2004). On June 15, the processing adte is March 15, 2007. but on June 18, they changed to sep 11, 2006. what a long wait still!

those_idiots,
I just re-read your post. Not being a lucky beneficiary (yet) of this wonderful service response from Texas, something you stated caught my eye...does the letter actually state that this RD mess for transferred cases might be a misunderstanding?
So, they actually say something and then say don't trust that since we may have majorly f-ed up? Hahhahaha...I've never heard something this ridiculous. Sorry, but its so pathetic that you can't help but laugh....I wouldn't put too much stock in the response if thats the case. They're probably churning these out by the thousands.

I suggest we all should send letter explaining the issue,the copy of SR request, I485 receipt to ombudsman...

I am still awaiting my SR response.. there was a LUD on 06/22/2007... so I may be getting a SR response soon...

in the letter they said "We regret any misunderstanding". It must mean the processing date mess.

Anyway I will call up on monday to deal with this. But not expect too much. They are not only idiots but liers. they put my case into EB3 two years ago and sent me letter saying no visa number available because EB3... when actually the visa for EB2 was available but later retrogressed, then they denied when my attoney raised that error even with our letter from them. after several months the EB2 started retrgression and they said my case was acuatually in EB2. just typo in the letter. How come? they must change my case back to EB2 then no evidence.

in the letter they said "We regret any misunderstanding". It must mean the processing date mess.

Anyway I will call up on monday to deal with this. But not expect too much. They are not only idiots but liers. they put my case into EB3 two years ago and sent me letter saying no visa number available because EB3... when actually the visa for EB2 was available but later retrogressed, then they denied when my attoney raised that error even with our letter from them. after several months the EB2 started retrgression and they said my case was acuatually in EB2. just typo in the letter. How come? they must change my case back to EB2 then no evidence.

Regret any misunderstanding? Seriously, what the heck are they talking about. Lets recap...first they pull this transfer crap, then claim it won't affect us, send us a notice informing us that they're doing this to speed up processing, restate that there won't be any delays, then turn around and say to give them 60-90 days for processing transferred cases, then say not to contact them for six dang months, then state that the cases are within the processing time.
Seriously, to reiterate and beat the dead horse, what the he!!?

Does anybody have a link to any public notice/document where USCIS stated that the bi-specialization program will not adversely affect current applicants?

telogodu

Did you have your 2nd finger print done.
Is everyone getting a response and no approvals wondering what that means, I thought initiating a SR should have triggered some approvals (if PD is current) but this is getting difficult. Is anyone out there who has put in SR and then got approved please post.
My friend has got a response Pending Service Consideration :( even after PD being current). Anyone with similar experience.

good luck

maybe this is approval for you. Atleast we will have some hope. Only God can save us from this everyday stress of checking LUD every hour . I do thank him for this Jump in PD's and only pray and hope had we all are appoved fast.
I guess the saying go's Be Happy with what we got. Every one will have their day who knows may be its time for TSC for approvals.:)

I think this an example of how TSC considers 485 RD of VSC to TSC transfer cases. Though I have opened a SR, I have not get got any response yet. I remember there was a note/press release ( a pdf file) by USCIS that in the bi-specialization process though cases will be transfered to TSC/NSC but original RD of 485 will stand. I think this issue can be reported to CIS Ombudsman by attaching your SR response and the USCIS note on this. I will defintely go for this if I get similar response.

At the end of NOV05, VSC received 20K cases back from NYC, WAS and BOS. Most of this cases are still waiting for review in VSC. Now, this 18K transferred cases in TSC, should predict a long waiting for resolution. It`s obviously that USCIS does not want give GC/citizenship for nobody and they keep finding ways for that. When one step in the GC process is finalized they create another one [FP, RFE, security checks, FBI, external reviews, internal reviews, etc...]. In other hands, they survive with our fees of EAD/AP renews and this is their only way to play the game.

anyone response yet

Anyone else out there who has sent the SR early June and has got a respose yet........... wondering whats going on no response, no approvals.

Well, I got this response to SR after my 485 was approved AD 6/20. THE SR response says my case is in extended review and is dated 06/14. I received the SR response on 06/21

No Reply to SR, but one LUD

This is the second time that I got caught in a transfer mess. Last time DOL transfered my LC case to BEC so that I missed the 9/30/05 deadline. Finally last July I was able to file I485. But then it got transferred on 3/15.

I called customer service late April but so far no response to my SR. Yesterday my wife's case had the first LUD (pending at ... ) since 3/16. But mine had no luck. Last Friday was told background check still pending during Infopass. Really feeling bad about this whole immigration c**p.