SR-6/14, Called IO 6/20 (Name check Pending), SR response recd 6/23, Approved 6/25

Users contribution to maintainence cost of this Forum site

• Nominal one-time payment $ 10 ( Optional)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Nominal one-time payment $ 10 ( required)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leo1968

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Today I received approval email saying my cased got approved on 6/23( saturday) it seems NSC workd on saturday....

I strong recommend everyone to open Serive request... what you seein SR response is better status than IO status..... IO some time say's whatever they want to ..... dont believe it....

You ALL will get approve before this month end atelat the guys with RD in 02 & 03....

This forum is eyes and ears for immigration community.... and Hats off to Rajiv Ji.. for creating this forum......

Guys...... just be patience.. i wias like you immpatience for a week then i stopped checking status ot forum frequently... and thwe truth is when its not in your mind.. then things happends sonner .. otherise it like.. never ending journey....

I wish you all good luck !!!

congratulations..

--pdd123

PD 12/2001
EB3/India self labor CSC
Labor certified : 04/2004
I140/485 concurrent filing (CSC):08/2004
I-140 approved : 03/2005
I-485 stuck in namecheck
I-485 CSC->NSC xfer : 02/2007
2nd FP : 04/2007
I-485 : delayed for ever ??

Heartly Congratulations!!

Opened SR two weeks ago. No response yet. Can we open SR again? I am contacting congressman and senator. Waiting for their response.

PD - 06/13/02
RD - 12/03/03

LUD - -8/19/06

Congrate !!!! Also could you please tell me how did you reach IO ?? Trying to do that without any luck, which sequesnce you dailed ?

Guys,

Today I received approval email saying my cased got approved on 6/23( saturday) it seems NSC workd on saturday....

I strong recommend everyone to open Serive request... what you seein SR response is better status than IO status..... IO some time say's whatever they want to ..... dont believe it....

You ALL will get approve before this month end atelat the guys with RD in 02 & 03....

This forum is eyes and ears for immigration community.... and Hats off to Rajiv Ji.. for creating this forum......

Guys...... just be patience.. i wias like you immpatience for a week then i stopped checking status ot forum frequently... and thwe truth is when its not in your mind.. then things happends sonner .. otherise it like.. never ending journey....

I wish you all good luck !!!

Thnaks for your wishes

I'm not sure calling IO will help..... but there is not harm in trying... these days they dont entertain the phone call easily...... moreover long wait 30-50 mins

but to contact NSC IO.. there is the information

call number to NSC direct

1-800-375-5283

Press the following in the order given below

1-2-2-6-1

it will ask for Lin #, following Lin # press 1
listen to all the automated messages - then press option 3 when the message gives you more options, and then immediately press 4.

you will get more jargon and then it will state that you have reached NSC

SOmetimes with NSC you get reps who will ask you to call the main customer service, dont be disheartened by that, wait for the rep to go for lunch or something, and call again later, you will get someone else, who will be willing to give you more details - it has worked for me everytime.

Check you adress.... normally response of SR comes within a week......so if u have name check pending then they will tell you in the SR....

Dont take IO response on the face value......

but a littlem ore patience... your DAY will come before this month-end....

Good luck !! guys... This time you won't miss the boat....

Thanks for your wishes

I'm not sure calling IO will help..... but there is not harm in trying... these days they dont entertain the phone call easily...... moreover long wait 30-50 mins

but to contact NSC IO.. there is the information

call number to NSC direct

1-800-375-5283

Press the following in the order given below

1-2-2-6-1

it will ask for Lin #, following Lin # press 1
listen to all the automated messages - then press option 3 when the message gives you more options, and then immediately press 4.

you will get more jargon and then it will state that you have reached NSC

SOmetimes with NSC you get reps who will ask you to call the main customer service, dont be disheartened by that, wait for the rep to go for lunch or something, and call again later, you will get someone else, who will be willing to give you more details - it has worked for me everytime.

Check you adress.... normally response of SR comes within a week......so if u have name check pending then they will tell you in the SR....

Dont take IO response on the face value......

but a littlem ore patience... your DAY will come before this month-end....

Good luck !! guys... This time you won't miss the boat....

what was the SR-response

Leo,
Can you let us know,what was the SR-response you got before your case got approved 2 days later? very curious to know.

thanks and njoy the freedom,