• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Spouse to follow at a later date

geraldest

Registered Users (C)
My case no is 2009AF56*** which means i will be having my interview in August and i am very happy after a long wait with a high number. Please what i therefore want to inquire about is, after the interview can my spouse stay behind and join me at a later date and also will i pay the interview fees for the two of us since i will like her to join me at a later date.I very much appreciate your answers thank you.

My case no is 2009AF56*** which means i will be having my interview in August and i am very happy after a long wait with a high number. Please what i therefore want to inquire about is, after the interview can my spouse stay behind and join me at a later date and also will i pay the interview fees for the two of us since i will like her to join me at a later date.I very much appreciate your answers thank you.
Dear friend,
Yes, your spouse can arrive in USA at later date...
It is the rule: If you are the winner you should entry USA first...
If your spouse is the winner, she must enter first...
Hope this helps...
Regards,

In addition to what martinwerdel has wrote above, you can't attend the interview alone and leave your wife out of it. Whether she travel with you on the same day or join you later, you need to attend the interview with her and pay the interview fee for both.

In addition to what martinwerdel has wrote above, you can't attend the interview alone and leave your wife out of it. Whether she travel with you on the same day or join you later, you need to attend the interview with her and pay the interview fee for both.
That is right...Thank you my friend...
Regards,

Hav u received the 2nd letter?

follow to join

not true, there is no obligation to do that, the principle applicant may choose to do it by himself as long as he acknowledges that he is married!!