Spouse Talk to TSC IO today

haoyun04

Registered Users (C)
recently we received the SR response from TSC saying my spouse's case is delayed due to background check is still open.. While INFOPASS told us in 2005, the security check was clear. We made a visit last week. again infopass says Name check was clear.

Called TSC today, spouse was told that IO Can not even tell whether the security is clear or not, nor the visa allocation after providing the a# and case receipt number. Only thing she said is the case is with an officer. Not sure how reliable this info is!! very disturbing!

Need to call again next week!

good luck!!!

maybe the officer who is taking care of your case just slow worker :(

keep figure crossed!!!

Very rude officer. She asked me to call back 160 days, and she emphasize 160 days not 60 days! case is not processed. but in SR response, I should call in 30 days..

My bad luck day! wasted 1.5 hours

Very rude officer. She asked me to call back 160 days, and she emphasize 160 days not 60 days! case is not processed. but in SR response, I should call in 30 days..

My bad luck day! wasted 1.5 hours

same message for me also, wait 160 days..
i think the same lady
case is not processed, no one is looking your case and nothing is happening

Recently by God's grace i got my 2nd NC cleared after lot of struggle and now its in Exams area as per local congresswomen

frustration and depression going hand in hand for me
how many days still i have to wait????

zzzz4zzzz, Did you congressman follow up with FBI to clear the name check? Appreciate if you could tell us how it got cleared

zzzz4zzzz, Did you congressman follow up with FBI to clear the name check? Appreciate if you could tell us how it got cleared

Dont know man
i send mails to FL,Senator,Ombudsman,Local Congresswomen,Called NSC and opened 2 SRs, dont know which one clicked

congresswomen followed with USCIS not FBI, its says your FBI namecheck cleared recently and its in Exams area now..

How to contact TSC IO

Can someone provide all the options which need to be selected to speak with TSC IO to verify pending I-485 case??

PD-9/2001 EB3
FP2-5/3/07 no LUD after 7/7/07

Can someone provide all the options which need to be selected to speak with TSC IO to verify pending I-485 case??

PD-9/2001 EB3
FP2-5/3/07 no LUD after 7/7/07

Umesh use this POJ technique

(800) 375 – 5283 - service information
1,2,2,6,1,srcnumber,1,1,3,4 - tsc cust rep

Hi

Hi Folks
Hopefully this could help for guys who are waiting
I raised a SR in July.
My 485 got approved on 21st august
and i got SR Response dated 22nd august, that your card is in production

There could be a possibility that because of SR file might have been touched.

So if you haven't opened an SR, i think it should be given a try......

Hi Folks
Hopefully this could help for guys who are waiting
I raised a SR in July.
My 485 got approved on 21st august
and i got SR Response dated 22nd august, that your card is in production

There could be a possibility that because of SR file might have been touched.

So if you haven't opened an SR, i think it should be given a try......

i have to open once again SR then
i'll try today

Folks,
Pls explain what POJ & SR mean?
Also I called the 800 #s and asked to speak to an IO. This lady said she is the IO. I don't beleive her and I think she was a rep. What do you ask the rep to transfer us to an IO?

Hello All

Today Spoke with TSC IO . All are clear file is with officer.
But still i didnt get second notice for FP. Today she said will schedule one for FP. I am not sure when will my case get clear ???

Thanks

I opened SR today with cusotmer support ,

when I called two days back... they said they cannot issue SR request as the processing date is not current for my receiving date at TSC.

My original case is filed in sep 2005 at VSC, and transferred to TSC in March 2007. Processing Dates for TSC are ocotober 2006 for I-485. Since TSC received my application in march 2007 they cannot process now my case..... which is a crap... as we know all transferred cases getting approvals.

Any way today they opened SR with TSC .. have to wait for ( 45 to 60 days )

I will wait for my turn :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks,
Pls explain what POJ & SR mean?
Also I called the 800 #s and asked to speak to an IO. This lady said she is the IO. I don't beleive her and I think she was a rep. What do you ask the rep to transfer us to an IO?

Please spend five minute searching the forum and you get a lot of information.
SR means service request -generally done when you are outside the processing time.

with god graces I got Approved
after that I got reply for SR open on 9/7/07 currently processing date was Aug 4 th week..

thanks