spouse not approved

sylvania

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

As i mentioned in other threads, my case was approved on 03/24 and stamped on 04/07.

I have couple of questions, i appreciate if anyone reply to these.

1. My wife's case is still pending. My attorney said, her H4 is gone after my approval. And she has to travel only with AP. Anybody travelled with primary approved, and wife with AP? any problems?

2. If her485 gets approved while she is abroad, can she enter back in US without any problems using Advance parole?

3. Probably her AP will expire while duration in home country, if she gets her 2nd AP in her absense, Is it Ok to send APs by post to her, so that she can enter witht them?

3. Some people say, it will be quick thing to approve for dependents, once the primaries are approved, is it true? if so how long?

Rd:03/25/2002
Ad:03/24/2004
Stamp:04/07/2004

Spouse:
Rd:05/13/2003
Fp:03/31/2004
Ad:???

Please please post if you have any experience like this, or nay seniors...

Thanks,

derivative

For me, my wife case was approved along with me even though our FP was one month apart.

Call the INS and check with them. Most of the dependant applications get approved with primary. your wife should be getting it anytime

Regarding ur wife away from US on Adv Parole and her case being approved should not be an issue as per my attorney.
Our cases have been approved and my wife is travelling on an Adv Parole. She will be able to enter US with no problem as long as her parole is valid.