Spouse not approved....

GcNoGc

Registered Users (C)
Posted my approval message on monday...01/12 and got my approval letter today...however spouse case not yet approved ...

Any idea how long it takes for spouse's approval?

Thanks in advance...!!

In the same boat

On line message tells my (primary) case is approved but old message for spouce. Not sure why and how this can happen?

any information?

thanks

dw_guy, GcNoGc

Mine is just the opposite.

My child's case got approved buy mine (primary) not yet approved.

spoke with a (clueless....) IIO and they want me to call back in 30 days...as ND is Jan 2002....

As per my lawyer..spouse's case might be approved in a couple of weeks time...

Spoke with T-2 officer

Hell All,

I just spoke with T-2 Officer and he told me that my wife's case is clear and waiting for approval. He asked me to wait for 30 days and call us back if you did not hear anything.

Lets see.

Thanks,

Not really. But he did mentioned that everything looks good and her case is assigned to the same officer who worked on my case.

Actually I did my FP on 10/24/02 and my wife did on 11/24. I am thinking this might be the reason.

Lets hope for the best.

There is no rules for BCIS "Wait and See Game"

Originally posted by dw_guy
Not really. But he did mentioned that everything looks good and her case is assigned to the same officer who worked on my case.

Actually I did my FP on 10/24/02 and my wife did on 11/24. I am thinking this might be the reason.

Lets hope for the best.

Same boat

My case was approved on 1/15. My wife and son's case shows same old status. I was waiting for approval notice(s)(??) in US Mail. Got only my approval in mail today.
I don't know what happened to their cases. Me and my wife both did second FP together.
Keep informed and I'll do the same.

Can we stamp with courtsey copy?
Do we need to go to INS office early before line starts? Or we don't have to wait in line? I have no idea about this things. Please share if you know.

Are there going to be any issues if I change job while wife's(derivative) case is still pending? I got approved 5 months back. she got RFE and 2nd FP notice.

want to change employer

My case is approved 5 months back. My wife's GC not yet approved. Can I change employer? Will there be any problem? IF so what is the procedure?

My case was approved in June 2003 (RD Nov 2001)
My wife as a dependent is still awaiting her approval. We filed at the same time, same FP date etc.

Contacted Congressman, Senator, 2 letters to USCIS, yet no luck.......just pray I guess.

In our case we did all FPs ( 3 in total) together..
also filed EAD and APs together..
The suprising thing is we got FP notices, EAD and AP docs at the same time...

Junwalla/gc_2000..

Did you speak with an IIO? what do they say??