Spouse I-485 not approved

boeaya

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My friend spouse I-485 case has not been approved although his case has been approved long time back. The reason is because FBI name check that has not been cleared and currently TSC processing her case.

There is a possibility that she will accept an offer for a job outside TX.

Their questions are:

1. If she is using her EAD, is there going to be a problem accepting a job outside TSC jurisdiction?
2. When her EAD is up for a renewal which service center she has to send her application to, back at TSC or a new service center where she will be located?
3. Is her case going to be transfer to another service center, if she accepts that employment?

Thanks,

1. If she is using her EAD, is there going to be a problem accepting a job outside TSC jurisdiction?

A) No problem.

2. When her EAD is up for a renewal which service center she has to send her application to, back at TSC or a new service center where she will be located?

A) She has to file TSC only.

3. Is her case going to be transfer to another service center, if she accepts that employment?

A) I don't think, some times you never know the acts of TSC / USCIS.

All the best.

BaSh

Thank you

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will relay the message to him.
They are getting really frustrated with the FBI name check procedure that already took them more than 15 months.