Spouse got EAD, I haven\'t

bluesky

My husband got his I-485 and EAD receipt two weeks ago. And he received the EAD a week ago. I haven\'t received either I-485 receipt or EAD.
Does anybody here have the same situation?
For his I-485 and EAD:
RD:9/19/01
ND:11/27/01
Should I contact the INS or just wait for little bit more?

I recieved EAD 2 months ago, wife still doesn\'t have hers. RD 6/29 ND 8/15

Yes it can happen. There was a delay in getting her reciepts as well. They came about 3 weeks later. Based on my situation, you could be waiting a while. It may be in the same pile as my wifes!

But I called the INS and my EAD was approved and mailed to me

on Dec 1st, same day as my husband\'s. But I still haven\'t got it.
I heard you can get EAD from local 90 days after your RD. Did your wife try this or she is still waiting? I am in Vermont center. Where are you?

Same Situation - AP and EAD not received for secondary applicant

My husband who is the primary applicant got his AP and EAD but I haven\'t got mine. Called up VSC, they say that AP and EAD for both my husband and me were approved and mailed the same day. We believed it is a screw up at the post office since we moved after filing I-485. VSC had old address so we thought the post office has failed to forward it correctly. Now I\'m beginning to have doubts about this possibility considering the same has happened to so many people.
Does anyone know if I can get a copy of EAD and AP from local office?
Thanks

Didn\'t realize yours was already approved. Could be slow mail, or worst case lost.

BTW, I got thru to IIO yesterday, he told me my wifes was going to be processed that day. Hopefully we\'ll hear or get it by the end of the year.

Experts help. My I485 denied

Hi Experts,

What options do I have. My I-485 got denied
because my RD is 2/26/01 while the visa was
available on 3/01/01

Regards,
Anil