Spouse GC Approved.

ba1234

Registered Users (C)
I received Spouse GC Approval email today(May 2002).

Do need to take infopass now or do need to wait until i get Approval notice, please give me advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations !!! There are couple of guys in this forum who are/were in the same boat, may be they provide better advice but I would say go ahead schedule an appointment.

can you post your EB cat,PD, country, etc.

Congrats!!!

Congrats on your spouse's approval. Go ahead and make an infopass now, don't wait...approval letter in the mail will be in your hands 4 to 5 days after email approval.

ba1234 said:
I received Spouse GC Approval email today(May 2002).

Do need to take infopass now or do need to wait until i get Approval notice, please give me advise.

Hi,

I took infopass, arround 30 Min ago, till now i didnt received any email. Please let me know howmuch time it takes to get email.

You're not suppose to receive any email from scheduling your infopass, you should print that last page that says your confirmation # and your information.

ba1234 said:
Hi,

I took infopass, arround 30 Min ago, till now i didnt received any email. Please let me know howmuch time it takes to get email.

Aileen_gc,

In last page it showed i have appointment in sub office with time, It didnt showed any number or any thing, thatswhy i am confused, do i need to take new infopass or do i need to writter letter go sub office to send infopass, or cancel existing one.

In last page it showed only suboffice name and time.