Spouse Derivative Application - Advice Needed

Khan_Man

Registered Users (C)
Experts et all,

I have browsed the forums and have extracted the information I need. I am just a little nervous and need confirmation that I have the correct information and am all clear to apply. I have 3 questions at the bottom of this page also.

I applied for my employment based I-485 in July 2004, got married in June 2005 and my wife is with me on her second H4 visa. My priority date has become current and I am ready to apply for her I-485 / AP / EAD tomorrow hopefully. The list of documents I am submitting alongwith her I-485 application are

1) Form I-485
2) Fees + Fingerprinting fees = $395
3) Photographs
4) Form G325 (NOT FORM G325A??)
5) Form I-134 Notarized Affadvit of support (??)
6) Passport copy
7) I-94 copy
8) Birth Certificate copy
9) Marriage certificate copy
10) Medical report in sealed envelope
11) My I-495 filing receipt
12) My I-140 receipt showing PD
13) My I-140 approval.

Now the 4 questions I have are

1) Do I need to submit form I-134 affadavit of support and have it notarized?
2) Do I need to submit Form I-130 or not? Is Form G325 or Form G325A what I need to submit.
3) Do I submit all documents to the USCIS nebraska service center where my application was submitted and is currently being processed. I have currently moved to Texas but my file is still in Nebraska
4) Do I submit 485/AP/EAD all in one envelope to the same address or should I mail them to different addresses?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance. Any reply is greatly appreciated and will definately help others in the same situation as me. This forum had been the greatest resource available for us immigrants yet. Better then the bubble gum chewing agents of the USCIS.

Thanks,

Serhat

Guys,

Could someone please confirm for me if I need to fill out Form I-134 when applying for my spouse's I-485 AOS (My employment based I-485 AOS has not been approved and was submitted 3 years ago).

Thanks for your help.

Did you file I485 for your spouse? I am in the same boat. Please share with us if you got answers to your questions.

I recently filed my I485 and my wife is riding on my application. Then I see a whole docuement copy from my attonery. It weight around 5 lbs.

I will answer the one I know for sure based on my case. Here you go.
I-134 - will need be notarized
All my paperwork I485/I765/I131(AP) all in one envelope and send it by FedEx
I never file the I130 form
I filed the G325A (4 pages of the form)
I filed everything to NSC

Do not ask me why I filed this but not that. I don't know. But my attonery did handle this professional.
In my wife's application of I485, G325A and I131, I see my I140 receipt notice copy repeated in every set of her documents.
Also, they requested the passport information page copy in color copy.

Thank you for sharing info with us.I have filed my I485 2 yesra ago and now I am filing 485 for my spouse do I need to fill out I134 form?