Spouse 485 not approved yet / delayed

kimra

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Could someone let me know whether you have heard or come across a situation where primary applicant (husband) gets approved and still wife's case not approved. In my case my wife's LIN number is 29 numbers behind me. We both applied for 485 at the same time. I have got mine appoved 3 days ago.

Any kind of info. or suggestions highly appreciated!!!

Thanks a lot!!!
Krishnan

Hi I heard this type of case. ur wife will get approval soon..
Don't worry.. Otherwise they send u the interview letter for ur wife.

Krishnan,

There are bunch of us in similar boat..see the other thread by "Astro"...seems like this is somewhat a common theme now-a-days..a lot of single approvals (without the approval of spouses).

There are various theories floating around..such as non-consecutive LIN nos..or A#s..who knows?? what's the reason...In any case wait for some more time and you will see your wifes approval...

GCMASTER

We still don't know whether ...

... or not the A#s are discontinuous in such cases.

We DEFINITELY know that the LIN#s are discontinuous, iinvariably, whether the spouses'/beneficiary's case gets approved togather or not (as has been mentioned in several previous threads on this site).

It would be a good idea if you guys (whose beneficiary is waiting for approval), can post some facts about the A#s (whether or not they are in continuous order).

StillWaiting...

OK So I read this post a bit too early ...

It is established that consecutiveness is not sufficient (and may not even be necessary)!

My preceding comments in this thread may then be ignored.

NSC workings are more mysterious than they seem!