Spouse 485 application requires more information problem

Sathya7378

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends

can anyone tell me whats that mean. What information they need to process the spouse 485 applications.

Thanks in advance

Sathya7378 said:
Hello friends

can anyone tell me whats that mean. What information they need to process the spouse 485 applications.

Thanks in advance
Where did you get this message? Did you get an RFE like that?

Required more info. for spouce 485 application.

No this is the message i got for my wife's 485 case.

On March 5, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Do you have any idea what information they want.

Thanks

Sathya7378 said:
No this is the message i got for my wife's 485 case.

On March 5, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Do you have any idea what information they want.

Thanks
OK, its that 'confusing' message again, which seems to have everyone in a tizzy. Read the message again, it says 'we (i.e. USCIS) responded to your request for more information concerning your case'. This means they responded to a case enquiry you may have done about your wifes case. This is not I, repeat NOT a RFE. This message is also received if you do an address change by calling them.

Do not worry, if you or your lawyer initiated a case status enquiry you will get a letter saying 'Your case is being processed etc.'.

Last edited by a moderator: