• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Sponsorship Help

janetgal

Registered Users (C)
Hey,

I have some problems with my sposor letter which just arrived.

1. My spouse is not listed in the form I-134.

2. Annual income is 37K but her savings account show 1000USD, while her checking account shows 800USD. Recently, she sent the form to another person, as a sponsor as well. Is that at all enough?

My sponsor has worked at one company since 1997. but am worried about her saving and checking balances which are quite few considering the fact that
she is sponsoring other person, plus me and my husband.

How much should her annual income be? Her balances?

She dont own anything like house or so. At least not in the documents i am having with me.

Your fast thoughts please.

Hey,

I have some problems with my sposor letter which just arrived.

1. My spouse is not listed in the form I-134.

2. Annual income is 37K but her savings account show 1000USD, while her checking account shows 800USD. Recently, she sent the form to another person, as a sponsor as well. Is that at all enough?

My sponsor has worked at one company since 1997. but am worried about her saving and checking balances which are quite few considering the fact that
she is sponsoring other person, plus me and my husband.

How much should her annual income be? Her balances?

She dont own anything like house or so. At least not in the documents i am having with me.

Your fast thoughts please.

Were you asked to provide sponsorship forms. We were not asked to. I have also noticed that many people who were interviewed this year were not asked to provide proof of support. Phone the embassy where you will be interviewed and ask if they will need the support. If they ask for it, I would take what you have and hope for the best....it's better to have something than none; except of course, you have an alternative source of affidavit of support.