Sponsorship for F1 visa

forex_dealer

Registered Users (C)
Hello to all,
my cousin is applying for F1 student visa.It's an MBA program and he already has his admission.He has a little dilemma with sponsorship,he is presenting his uncle as his sponsor.Uncle has been to the US couple of times (as a tourist).He has a US bank account and is presenting his nephew a bank statement and affidavit of support.
Would the bank statement with funds (from a US bank) together with affidavit of support be sufficient to prove sponsorship ability?
What other additional documents should he present?What other questions should he expect to be asked?
please advise,any constructive feedback will be appreciated.
thanks in advance.

Bumping up the thread,
those who have experience,please,advise.
My cousin had a visa interview but was rejected a visa.They said his uncle was not resident and therefore couldnt have a US bank account,all and all it all looked suspicious. I don't understand this,everything was legit.
So now we are kind of puzzled, he wants to change the sponsor and give it a try once again,in a few of months.But since the US bank account failed,we don't want to go back to that again.
What if he shows his parents as sponsors?Any ideas?How does one show source of income?I mean what is considered as a valid source of income?
I am putting myself into the shoes of a visa officer and think what could persuade me to give him a visa,what financial documents should we present?
Please advise!